“You get what you pay for”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #6 of 8 Hotels in Hamburg
Camp Hill, Pennsylvania
“You get what you pay for”
Reviewed April 26, 2012

I booked this hotel through cheaphotels.com and got a great rate. Wifi connection was terrible - couldn't get anything to load and the bathroom sink leaked. Well, more than leaked, when you turned the water on, it came right out the pipe underneath the sink onto the floor. Another room on the 2nd floor where I stayed was left wide open and it was clearly under construction. Maybe some improvements are forthcoming? I wasn't hungry but checked out the included breakfast for some coffee and it looked pretty generous. I can't complain for what I paid and I was in the hotel for all of 10 hours.

Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank BConn70

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Bloomington, Wisconsin
Reviewed April 15, 2012

Okay, I get it...things break. I called the desk and asked them why we didn't have hot water. I was told they were "working on it" but wouldn't have parts for two weeks...I was offered another room to see if the hot water worked in there....ah, isn't tithe same system?

Rooms okay, just get one away from the front desk...LOUD...lounge open late and it a loud...

Room Tip: Get one on the second floor way away from the lounge...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
3 Thank InterestedMarine
Hamburg
Reviewed April 12, 2012

Not even kidding. My stay here has been fantastic. From the start the staff has been courteous and helpful. From the time you get up in the morning to a nice breakfast, which includes anything you could want, to have a good lunch and dinner at the attached Restaurant. The breakfast is included in the price of the room ,which is worth the money right there.Also having great entertainment in bar, from bands, to karaoke,.25 cent wing night,.Taco night. Its a great atmosphere which adds to a fantastic all around experience. Theres not another hotel in this area that has all of that. Period.. The rooms are spacious and clean. Anything you want or need is attended to by the staff with great efficiency and privacy. I haved stayed at the other hotels in the area. This is the best , Hands Down

• Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank Dan J
Ithaca, New York, USA
Reviewed January 12, 2012

So, traveling for work often, I like a place with a gym. But having run into many places with broken equipment, I decided to call ahead. I was assured that the gym was up and running, with no issues. So, after arrival, I find the treadmill to be nearly falling apart as well as having a slipping belt and the bike to not work at all. The photo on their web site must have been taken years ago. If there is a problem, be honest about it. I will not be returning.

Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
4 Thank Paul B
new jersey
Reviewed October 26, 2011

This hotel used to be a Holiday Inn but since moved across the highway. I have stayed here for many years and have never had a problem. The beds are newer and clean, I never saw any sign of bed bugs during any of my stays. The bathrooms need work, it looks like they forgot about this when they re-did the rooms! Aside from the price being a bit $$ I would say the location for going up to a Buffalo Bills game is great ! ( that's why I stay here ) There is also a bar and resturant that's very good.

Room Tip: Stay on the 2nd floor
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled with friends
Akron, OH
Reviewed August 29, 2011

I stayed here one night. I honestly had to go back and check my receipt because my experience sounds so different from the other comments this summer. There were no bed bugs. Although the hallway seemed dingy, my room was clean -- not spotless, but nothing disgusting that I can remember. Nothing worth complaining about. It was quiet. The breakfast was good. I go kind of late in the morning and they might have been getting low on stuff. The next night I stayed at a different chain in another state and I can tell you, THAT was gross. I would probably stay at this Quality Inn again, though probably not after reading all of these comments! I will agree, the price should be lower, but I would say that about all Quality Inns -- not my favorite chain.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled solo
Olean, New York
Reviewed August 20, 2011

My husband's family has gone to a county fair near this hotel for many years. It used to be under another name, and used to be a LOT nicer. The rooms were narrow. My husband is very tall, so the really high beds were great to him, but the toilets were like a foot from floor to seat; very short even for me, let alone a man of his height. The shower was a little tricky temp wise and had a VERY slow drain in the tub-watch out for a slippery tub! The cleaners had a definite language barrier;smiling a lot and and saying 'yes' which may be the only English they knew. Internet use was scetchy at best, if at all. The price was definitely too high for the crappy conditions.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank ginneyt
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hamburg
Comfort Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn & Suites
#4 of 8 in Hamburg
Holiday Inn Express Suites Hamburg
Red Roof Inn Buffalo - Hamburg
Hampton Inn Buffalo-Hamburg
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Buffalo South I-90
Best Western Plus The Inn of Lackawanna

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!