“Awesome place to stay!!!”

Comfort Inn & Suites
Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Hamburg
Whitby, Canada
“Awesome place to stay!!!”
Reviewed June 20, 2011

Stayed at this hotel June 16-19th, 2011. Service was great and the room I stayed in with my girlfriend the whirlpool room king bed was just clean and not a problem with the room or any issues with the hotel. This is a romantic hotel as it's away from all the hustle and noise. I was even told by the front desk that some motor bikers where staying in the hotel and she put us in a room away from them so when they started there bikes it would not wake us. Awesome work!! The only con I saw was there breakfast place was in the lobby and it was small and could not accommodate a lot of guests at once. I have stayed here once before this stay in June and I will be back!

• Stayed June 2011

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Plymouth, Michigan
Reviewed February 28, 2011

I awoke in the middle of the night to find my room filled with bedbugs.

Although I was given another room, the night manager had no interest in having someone help me move my belongings from one end of the hotel to the other, and had no interest in refunding my money.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
4 Thank John12341234
ontario canada
Reviewed January 15, 2011

After looking at the different reviews for hotels in Buffalo, I was a bit scared to book anything, however this hotel was great. Clean, easy to find, good hot breakfast, good value. It's not a 5-star by any means, but it was a good hotel. I would stay here again. If going to a Bills game, this is the place to stay.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with friends
NY
Reviewed December 29, 2010

We needed a nice place to stay overnight near my Mother's nursing facility. We are very glad we stayed at the Comfort Inn in Hamburg, NY. The rates were great here for a suite with two double beds, a sofa and fridge, coffee maker and micro. It was a large room and we only paid $80.00. We were glad we did not check into the Holiday Inn Express which was right behind the Comfort Inn as the rate they had quoted us for a similair room was $149.00. I would definitley stay here again.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled on business
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed December 24, 2010

We decided to sneak away for a weekend of Christmas shopping and general time away from the kids... A spacious clean hotel room, the jacuzzi (with extra towels) is in the room so as my husband pointed out one could enjoy the TV at the same time. Decent sized bathroom, basically no noise from other rooms, my husband went to get something from the car and could hear the jacuzzi being filled from the hallway, it was pretty loud. May have been annoying to the other rooms? Hotel is a drive from restaurants and shopping options at least 5 minutes to the closest. As for value I would have liked to pay a little less for the room, but it was a Saturday night...I would not have paid more. Standard hotel breakfast offered, free wifi and decent TV channels, and if we had the kids with us we could have hooked up the Ipod to the TV which is a bonus in our world. Friendly customer service, we had no issues during our stay. Would stay again if we where in the area.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple
Indianapolis, Indiana
Reviewed November 22, 2010

Based upon the price of the hotels nearby, I thought this would be junk, but i was mistaken. The people were extremely polite and helpful to my son and wife. They had a nice breakfeast in the morning. The room was clean and did not have a problem with anything.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled with family
Warren
Reviewed November 10, 2010

Stayed here before and this has now become my standard stop when I get in late at the Buffalo airport.
It's a basic Comfort inn with no surprises; about the only negative might be the lack of an elevator so ask for first floor if you have heavy luggage to haul. Service very good, clean, breakfast much better than usual and they still do the hot waffles unlike some others, and I'm a sucker for that.
I'd probably have given it a 5 all around except for two minor issues - I could certainly hear the floor noises from the room above me, and the room I had was RIGHT in front of the floodlights so I had to resort to stuffing things around the curtains to try to darken things down. But I'll come back.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hamburg
Holiday Inn Express Suites Hamburg
Red Roof Inn Buffalo - Hamburg
Hampton Inn Buffalo-Hamburg
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Buffalo South I-90
Best Western Plus The Inn of Lackawanna
Comfort Suites Buffalo
Comfort Suites Buffalo
#18 of 22 in Cheektowaga

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!