“beautiful!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Haines Falls
Rosehaven Inn Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 2 Haines Falls B&B and Inns
Oceanside, New York
“beautiful!”
Reviewed January 2, 2014

My boyfriend and I stayed at the Rosehaven Inn for three days and loved it. The place was absolutely beautiful, especially decorated for the holidays. We stayed in room 4 and it was a nice, romantic, cozy room. Kelly was so nice and gave us great information about the area. Breakfast each morning was delicious, and presented beautifully. We definitely would love to return again!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Brooklyn, New York
Reviewed November 21, 2013

My husband & I just came back from a much needed long weekend. We stayed at Rosehaven and we couldn't have asked for more. The owners Kelly & Sean were friendly and gracious. They offered area information as far as what to do and see. We enjoyed delicious breakfasts overlooking a beautiful mountain view. The weather was great during the day but just chilly enough at night so we could enjoy the in-room fireplace. This is a great place to relax and unwind!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank RidleyNY
NEW JERSEY
Reviewed October 17, 2013

My wife and I stayed at RoseHaven Inn for 2 nights this past Columbus Day weekend. I was impressed with the facility, the food, the quiet and comfort. The owners Kelly and Sean were the best. Friendly and professional at the same time. They set the tone for the atmosphere of this wonderful retreat. This is a must visit bed and breakfast.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed August 20, 2013

My husband and I recently visited Haines Falls, NY in the Catskills for our anniversary. We stayed at the Rosehaven Inn B&B. We spent two nights at this lovely, relaxing Inn. Kelly the proprietor was very warm and knowledgeable about the area. Full of good information. Breakfast was delicious and the decor of the Inn and well as our room was impeccable. We highly recommend this Inn as a must "go to".

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
New York City, New York
Reviewed August 11, 2013

My husband and I stayed here in mid July for 2 nights in room #2. We were attending the Grey Fox Bluegrass Festival nearby. We had stayed at Rosehaven a few years ago (time flies!) and it was our first choice to stay at when we were in the area again.

Room 2 is quite large with a fireplace, large wardrobe with tv, closet, 2 sitting chairs, very large bathroom (at least to us NYC apartment dwellers) and its own little patio with chairs and table.

Everything was clean and wonderful. We had a late arrival as we went to the festival first so arrangements were made in advance and everything was in order.

Wifi was available and worked well in the room.

Breakfast both days were scrumptious - I am a vegan (vegetarian, no eggs or dairy) and just asked for toast and fruit - I was given a big bowl of fresh fruit and toast with homemade preserves. They have some sort of cake/bead each morning plus main dish and fruit as the regular meal - hubby enjoyed it all.

The place is beautiful and well cared for and maintained. Porches on the front, side and back you can sit on and enjoy. We enjoyed our private little porch each morning to relax and hear the birds sing before we went down to breakfast. The other guests were very nice and we enjoyed chatting with them over breakfast.

There is lots to do in the area and next time we won't take so long before coming back. The pictures on their website are accurate.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Cape Town Central, South Africa
Reviewed April 9, 2013

We stayed at Rosehaven for 4 nights and the entire experience was excellent. Kelly was a fantastic host and provided us with information on nearby restaurants and activities which was most helpful. The room was spacious, tastefully decorated and clean. Breakfast every morning was spectacular, Kelly went the extra mile to ensure each persons breakfast was prepared to perfection. Rosehaven is conveniently located near the main road and is easy to find. Our stay there was truly stunning and we can recommend Rosehaven without a doubt.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
East Greenbush, NY
Reviewed March 11, 2013

We stayed for a weekend. It was a very nice getaway. We stayed in room one which was very cozy. We loved the jacuzzi/whirlpool tub which my pregnant wife could use because she could control the temp. Kelly and her husband were very friendly and great hosts. Kelly makes amazing Hot Chocolate, probably the best I've ever had. The breakfasts are SOO filling. You can easily have a small snack for lunch and still not be hungry come dinner. There was also a good variety served at breakfast. The coffee cake they made was amazing. I enjoyed the egg dishes that were put together. The TV is small, but we still had no problem enjoying their selection of movies. I woke up a little stiff, but I normally do when not in my own bed, but otherwise slept like a baby.

Room Tip: Room 1 had a view of some woods, you'd have to go downstairs to get a good view of the mountain...