My girlfriend and I booked a weekend trip to Anton's in order to attend the New York Renaissance Faire in Tuxedo Park (about 6 miles away from Greenwood Lake). The older couple who run the inn are very friendly and helpful. The king-sized bed was extremely comfortable, the room was very clean and very cozy, and the double jacuzzi was a nice touch after spending the day at the fair. The inn is situated on a very picturesque part of the lake, and breakfast was a nice touch (a basket of croissants, cereals, yogurt, juice, and milk delivered in a nice basket).
When we told them of our plans, they gave us two complimentary passes to the fair, which was very generous of them.
The main Victorian style house is undergoing several renovations, so it was not available to stay in. Hopefully next summer it will be ready. In any case, we had a very restful and relaxing stay here, and will plan to come here again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Antons on the Lake Country Inn & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Antons On The Lake Country Inn & Marina Hotel Greenwood Lake
- Antons On The Lake Country Inn And Marina
- Country Inn Greenwood Lake
- Greenwood Lake Country Inn