This place is great and we'll be back. My family (wife+ 3 small kids) and my brother's (same) stayed over President's weekend and we could not have been more pleased with Anton's. First, the proprietor Matt could not have been more helpful and generous. We moved our reservation around twice, including two cancelled rooms, in the days leading up to our trip. Matt was understanding about our last second changes. He really understands customer service. The guest rooms were clean and comfortable, and the big basket of continental breakfast got us off to a great start each day.
We also got discounted lift tickets and gear rentals for Mt. Peter, which is less than 10 mins away - and had two great days of skiing. BTW, Mt. Peter is just about the perfect place to bring your kids to learn to ski. Not intimidating, good teaching staff, doesn't get crowded, and challenging enough to occupy the older kids - and just 90 mins from our home in Long Island. The wife doesn't ski, so she went to the Woodbury Commons outlets and more than occupied herself. In the evenings, we hit the mark twice at local places in Greenwood Lake (an Irish pub/grill and a family pizza place).
We've been coming to this area for a few years in the fall for apple picking, skiiing in winter, and golf in summer. We now know of a great place to stay when we extend our trips.
Thanks very much and we'll be back.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Antons on the Lake Country Inn & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Antons On The Lake Country Inn And Marina
- Antons On The Lake Country Inn & Marina Hotel Greenwood Lake
- Country Inn Greenwood Lake
- Greenwood Lake Country Inn