“Great dining Greenwich NY”

No photo provided
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed October 12, 2008

This is a nice restaurant located in downtown Greenwich NY. There is a main dining room and additional dining in the bar area. I was there on a Saturday night and it was very busy. That being said, the staff was very efficient. We looked at the menu and decided that there was nothing that my wife could eat. She has a VERY restrictive diet. The waitress said that they would accommodate any diet restrictions. Within a minute, she customized a wonderful seafood dish for my wife.

The service was great. I chose the Wiener schnitzel with warm German potato salad. This was the best Wiener schnitzel I ever had. It was even better than what I ate in Austria. I will return.

The bill for 2 dinners with 2 glasses of wine was $51 + tip.

4  Thank A TripAdvisor Member