“Very Nice”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Staten Island, New York
“Very Nice”
Reviewed September 10, 2013

Went there for dinner and was pleasantly surprised. They had a nice list of specials. They had some interesting pizza offerings (lobster, goat cheese and scallions). Dad had a petite Filet mignion that was cooked perfectly. Really I was surprised as we had some really bad food experiences in the area. Oh and the service was prompt and excellent. Knowledgeable. I even liked their decor, particularly the curtains. The place was also quite clean.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank melsmes

Cairo, New York
“Amazed at other reviews!”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Had the 1 1/2 lb. lobster for dinner this evening, and it was excellent. Perfectly cooked and wonderful. The other dinner ordered was fried scallops, and there were an amazing amount of scallops which were, again, cooked perfectly. The wait staff was prompt and I didn't think the drinks were over priced. I will be going here again!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank gingaling1701
Wilmington, Vermont
“Just fine”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

We had breakfast recently and the food was fine. Our party ate a variety of things; corned beef hash, eggs, pancakes, and French toast. The people who had the pancakes felt the batter was a boxed mix, and felt they were not very light or flavorful. The rest of the group enjoyed their meals. It did take a long time though, about 1.5 hours to have breakfast, and most of that time we were waiting for either food or service. It is a cute little place and the people are very pleasant, so we would likely return on another visit.

Visited July 2013
8 Thank mingo05363
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Quaint and great food!”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

My daughter and I frequent the Hollowbrook often. The staff are always friendly and helpful. Food is outstanding. Lots of choices to satisfy any craving. My favorite dish is a very flavorful pasta with shrimp and scallops. Yum! Pizza is great! Highly recommend.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank JLP2724
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Family Restaurant!”
Reviewed July 4, 2013

I visited the Hollowbrook Restaurant while visiting relatives upstate. I had the Chez Hollowbrook and loved it. My husband had prime rib and the amount of food was suprising. We both enjoyed our meal and found it to be a comfortable setting with nice staff.

• Visited June 2013