“Fine dining in the country”

Mountain View Brasserie Incorporated
Ranked #1 of 13 Restaurants in Greenville
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 25, 2014

Wonderful gem on the middle of the country. Loved the stuffed portabella app and the crab cakes. Loved it so much we went 2 nights in a row!

Reviewed August 22, 2014

We enjoyed an absolutely delicious dinner at the MV Brasserie. The service was excellent (though they were unexpectely crowded) and the food was excellent and prepared just the way we ordered. The bar was nice, and Betty could not have been more accomodating. We will defintely find a way to go back!

Reviewed July 26, 2014

We were back in the area for our usual yearly trip to the area. We went last year after finding it through Tripadvisor. Again, was not disappointed. My husband had the scallops with risotto and I had the seafood stuffed portobello mushroom over asparagus risotto. I had the scallops last year and wanted to try something different so I had one of the specials. It was very good and the sauce was excellent. I was torn as to what to have but I have to go back next year to try something different. We also had the tomato and mozzarella with basil pesto as an appetizer which was ok. However, we did have dessert which was really good. I had the chocolate mousse with fruit and my husband had the cheesecake. I am not usually a dessert eater but having it lunch works for me. I highly recommend this place as they do it right.

1  Thank jdm57
Reviewed July 12, 2014

We spend each summer in the area, and this is far and away the best restaurant in the area. The staff are friendly and attentive, and make you feel like they just invited you in for a meal with them. The food is wonderful; none of us has ever had anything that wasn't well-prepared and delicious. The vegetarian risotto is a particular favorite, as are their delicious soups. Prices are very reasonable for the quality of the food.

1  Thank 212Pat2222
Reviewed July 7, 2014

The food is always excellent here! Mouthwatering, all the time. The chef is absolutely amazing. The owners really run a great business, and they have such a wonderful staff.
I highly recommend going here! It's my choice for lunch or dinner, anytime!
Vicki is of course our favorite server, so be sure to ask for her when you go! :)