I have been going to Sunny Hill with my family for 29 years (I'm 30). I've never missed a year and never plan to. Sunny Hill has grown tremendously since I started visiting every summer. Last year they added the Viking Race obstacle course and my friends and I LOVE it. It gives younger people something fun and challenging to do while on vacation with your family. I have so many memories of fishing, swimming in the pool, spending time with my family and my friends (aka my extended Sunny Hill family). On top of that, the Nicholsen family makes you feel like one of their own. They are all wonderful people who make the Sunny Hill experience truly one of a kind. I can't wait for the time when I can bring my own kids up there and make new memories!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunny Hill is a 600-acre, all-inclusive, family resort, set in the picturesque Great Northern Catskills. Many of our guests are friends and families who return year after year to commemorate a special tradition, celebrate an annual event or simply relax and unwind amid the splendor of nature. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Sunny Hill Resort And Golf Course Catskills Hotel Greenville
- Sunny Hill Hotel Course Catskills
- Sunny Hill Resort And Golf Course Catskill Region, NY - Greenville