“Great Views”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Greenville
Sunny Hill Resort and Golf Course
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Greenville
San Francisco, California
“Great Views”
Reviewed May 20, 2011

Fun stay. There with my family and had a nice time. I was a returning customer that used to take trips with my parents as a teen. Good staff....but missed Schmo...he would always make the trip. No more Schmo?

• Stayed June 2010, traveled on business
2 Thank tyheitz

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
Katonah, New York
Reviewed March 20, 2011

It's a great family vacation where the kids are free to Rome. We've been coming for nine years because it's so much fun. The rooms are nice, the food is ok. They have great playgrounds for the kids (6). Excellent golf course. Overall a great family vacation.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with family
2 Thank Vintagevacationeers
Lebanon, Connecticut
Reviewed December 8, 2010

Our annual golf outing played Sunny Hill this year, actually it's sister golf course across town, Thunderhart. We have played various courses/resorts throughout the Northeast and Thunderhart was at the top of list for sevice and value. The course was in great shape, the price was unbeatable and the service was excellent. Kevin and all his staff handled every detail for us.

Everything went off without a hitch. The carts were ready when we arrived. Our lunch was served on time, all 20 orders were correct, plus the food was very good and the portions were huge. We teed off on time. The pace of play was good. Our closest to pin markers were on the correct holes. This sounds like stuff that should be taken for granted, but almost with exception, every other course we played over the years has screwed at least one thing up. Thanks again to Kevin and all the staff for the great time.

• Stayed September 2010
2 Thank moodusopen
Albany, NY
Reviewed November 15, 2010

My husband and I had our reception at Sunny Hill on November 6th. It's the perfect place to have a wedding! The staff at Sunny Hill (Bill G, Little Bill, Mary, Gail and the rest) go way beyond your greatest expectations. I mean Mary was steaming all of my bridesmaid dresses the morning of the wedding, how awesome is that?! They are incredible. All 200 of our guests raved about the stunning view, delicious food and the beautiful reception hall at Sunny Hill. Sunny Hill is opened seasonal so because it was off-season we had the entire resort to ourselves. Our reception was almost 10 hours long, they did not kick us out like most places do so we celebrated until we collapsed and they even brought out pizza for everyone at 1am. Sunny Hill is UNBELIEVABLE and their prices are really reasonable!! I don't know why anyone would get married anywhere else?

• Stayed November 2010
1 Thank Mskris106
Morganville, New Jersey
Reviewed October 17, 2010

This place is a hidden treasure! First of all, it is all inclusive. All of your meals and activities are included and everything you need is right there at the resort. It's like a cruise on land. There's something for everybody in the family. Beautiful golf courses, lake for boating and fishing, swimming pool and splash pad, walking trails, numerous playgrounds, tennis, spa, nightly entertainment, fun rides for the kids and adults, and of course, breathtaking views of the Catskill Mountains. My family has been going to Sunny Hill for 35 years and we all love it!

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
2 Thank ChristineG89
Garden City
Reviewed September 30, 2010

The only question you need to ask about a place like this is would you go back? The answer is we are already looking at dates for next year! We went the week AFTER Labor Day which is suppossed to be the off season. There was still plenty to do as Sunny Hill was running day trips to the Baseball HOF and apple picking. My three year old daughter loved the pool/splashpad and playgrounds. I even took her out on the golf course for the first time! I thought the food was very good and the service was great! My year old daughter has a milk allergy and the staff was so helpful in dealing with this. That went as far as printing up a chart showing us everything they made that contained milk. Needless to say this made our stay much more enjoyable and stress free. Sunny Hill may be a throw back to another era...but believe me it is a keeper!!!!!!

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with family
1 Thank GCJimbo
Malverne, New York
Reviewed September 21, 2010

I cannot recommend Sunny Hill anymore than to say it is the best place I know of to go for a relaxing and fun family vacation. The resort is run by a great group of people who make you feel at home the minute you arrive. There is constant activities for children of all ages and everything is set up so that you can get the most out of your time. My daughter (who just turned 3) smiles at the mere mention of sunny hill.....

I am 36 years old and this place is what i remember vacations to be like when I was growing up. Everything is in one place so you arrive, unpack your car, and you have no reason to leave again.) My recommendation is to bring a radio flyer to bring the kids around in.....also useful for toting the kids and supplies down to the pool.) The food is good but more important (if you have little ones) is brought to the table quickly. It is as if the staff has been trained to make the parents lives easier. The rides that they bring out during the day make sure the kids are never bored and the day camp from 9 - 12 mon - fri is perfect for giving the parents a break between breakfast and lunch (My wife and I used this time to sit at the pool and do nothing.) The rooms are clean and I recommend getting one that opens up to the outside. Sitting on the porch at night with a drink watching the sun go down is an absolute pleasure and the surrounding scenery is beautiful.

Best of all, the people who run the resort (Gary, Gail and co) seem genuinely interested in making your stay as pleasant as possible and are as accomodating as anyone could possibly expect. I talked a bunch of friends of mine into coming up for a 3 night stay this year and all of them plan on coming back for more time next year.

You cant go wrong with this place......

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
2 Thank saugust36
Also consider these accommodations in or near Greenville
Hotel Vienna
Catskill Mountain Lodge
#1 of 1 in Palenville
Blackhead Mountain Lodge and Country Club
Pollace's Family Vacation Resort

Been to Sunny Hill Resort and Golf Course? Share your experiences!