“CIA graduate rates it 4 stars”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Vince Anna's Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 13 Restaurants in Greenville
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 8, 2014

I was coming back from my granddaughter's first T-ball game and we stumbled upon this place. Believe me it's out there. I don't usually eat Italian but it was late and we were hungry. I was surprised at the extensive menu. 14 veal dishes and 10 chicken and of course steak and seafood. I was with my daughter, granddaughter and my ex who is a Culinary Institute graduate and former chef. When we were married she couldn't boil water; sort of like my present wife. We had 3 chicken dishes: parm, picatta and cacciatore. All were very good. Salads were fresh and food was well presented. Since my experience with Italian is limited I asked the ex what she thought and she gave it a solid 4 out of 5. The place has a great atmosphere. In the summer you can sit on the patio which overlooks the pond. A quiet, romantic place to eat (if you're not with your ex). Price wise it's up there but Tuesday through Thursday the second meal is half price. If you go don't forget to take your Garmin.

2  Thank ninedogs

Reviewed November 24, 2013

Outstanding food and service. There were four of us and we all enjoyed our drinks and meals. I will be back soon. My son was with me and he's a chef too. Chef Jimmy took him through the kitchen he was impressed .

1  Thank luv2travel927
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Tried the pizza for the first time in years - very good. Salads, as always, were very fresh and the blue cheese is quite tasty - wish I could find it in stores.
Sam Adams was fresh and cold...what more could you ask for on a Saturday night?

2  Thank Don O
Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

Had a chance to visit Vince Anna's this year. Always a treat and family favorite, we were not disappointed.

Salads were exceptional, very fresh lettuce and greens, with blue cheese crumbles available, excellent house dressing - great start.

Mrs. wanted the green and black olive marinara on parts with brocolli rabe, not on menu but they were happy to oblige. She loved it. I went with a family favorite, a veal scallopine pizziola, served in a marinara with wine sauce. That was very rich, flavorful. They still do a great job, and with a late sunny afternoon overlooking the pond, delightful!

1  Thank Dadmanly
Reviewed June 3, 2013

When we are visiting relatives in the Durham area, we can always count on at least one meal at Vince Anna's, enjoying wonderful traditional Italian food and hospitality.

1  Thank 300kathyd