“Across the board amazing!!!!”

D'latte Pastry Gelato Bar
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Greenport
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed June 23, 2014 via mobile

Was very surprised on how great everything was the first time we went.
Definitely worth trying if you appreciate great food made with perfection and passion.
The gelato is amazing with a unique flare.
Definitely take a moment and check out the decor. Kids will love this place.

Reviewed May 3, 2014

Went here while on day trip to greenport my wife had got yogurt from a other shop I wanted gelato so my wife with my 15 month old daughter went to sit down while I ordered my gelato im in line and the nasty guy behind the counter tells her she has to leave I'm online I tell him she is with me he said I don't care your not allowed to bring other food in to shop it was not like I was not buying anything here they thru us out so I never got any thing and would never recommended them they should move to a deserted island

Reviewed October 21, 2013

Fresh pastry for breakfast - very good coffee and the home made gelato was wonderful! There's a small seating area inside and some tables outside for sunny afternoons...

Reviewed September 6, 2013 via mobile

A lovely little coffee shop. Seating outside, so very accessible. Also inside seating. Very traditional feel inside. Coffee lovely. Cakes & ice cream looked very nice, although didn't try. Would definitely go back. Recommend. Cute & quaint.

Reviewed August 30, 2013

D' Latte is a small place in a charming eastern Long Island bay front town that hides the secret that it serves a great dinner two nights a week. And there is occasionally live music when the muse hits. Although there is no clue from the street Frank, the owner cook and house musician, cooks up a storm on Fri and Saturday nights.
I was a little skeptical as we had only known this place as good-as-in-Italy-homemade gelato, local pastries to-go and a huge beer selection. But the dinners were right on- 4 star rack of lamb, home made pasta w/shrimp asparagus and mushroom and a really memorable carrot soup with candied ginger. The wine is local and the waitress attentive. Greenport has many restaurants- most uneven in their food quality. D'Latte is one of the best. And after dinner sit outside, watch the passing parade and eat Frank's basil olive oil gelato. Heaven on the North Fork.
PS: No, I have no connection to D'Latte- never even got a free gelato in all these years.

1  Thank ElleAll