We stayed in room 303, overlooking the harbor. We could see Shelter Harbor, Mitchell Park and distant views of Claudio's restaurant. We sat out every morning on our patio and watched the boats. There was a constant light breeze. The inn is within walking distance and right near the downtown with many shops, restaurants and small galleries. It was very neat, clean and neutrally decorated which is a huge plus. The continental breakfast was good( bagels, scones, cereal, fruit, hard boiled eggs, tea, coffee and juice). Staff were very nice and professional. We can't wait to go back. *if you can and love a nice view, spend the extra $ on the harbor view.
*places we went: lavender by the bay, capano's dairy farm(goat cheese), ferry to shelter island, shelter island to Sag Harbor(shops, craft fair..) then we drove to Montauk, a lot of vinyards:) I like the ones with great views. Kontocosta was breath taking and happened to be between the inn and ferry.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Harborfront Inn, located in the heart of the historic seaside Village of Greenport, where luxury and comfort meet North Fork’s unique rural culture. The Harborfront Inn is steps away from dining, shopping, and historic attractions. World-class wineries, ferries to Connecticut and The Hamptons, and the Tanger Outlet in Riverhead (with over 165 brand-name stores) are only a short drive away. Be able to get away while enjoying top amenities and still being in the middle of it all. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Harborfront Inn at Greenport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harborfront Inn At Greenport Hotel Greenport
- Harborfront Hotel Greenport
- Greenport Harborfront Hotel
- Harborfront Inn At Greenport NY - Long Island