We stayed in the terrace suite (which was massive, and had an enormous terrace with a gorgeous view overlooking the water) a few days prior to the arrival of Hurricane Sandy. Service was friendly throughout and the location can't be beat in town. The suite was well-appointed and oversized, but felt neglected somehow and didn't blow us away. Our biggest gripe was a chair in the sitting room that smelled so bad (of plastic? chemicals?) we had to take it outside of the room, but once we removed it we were happy campers. Hoping you guys weathered the storm ok!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Harborfront Inn, located in the heart of the historic seaside Village of Greenport, where luxury and comfort meet North Fork’s unique rural culture. The Harborfront Inn is steps away from dining, shopping, and historic attractions. World-class wineries, ferries to Connecticut and The Hamptons, and the Tanger Outlet in Riverhead (with over 165 brand-name stores) are only a short drive away. Be able to get away while enjoying top amenities and still being in the middle of it all. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Harborfront Inn at Greenport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harborfront Inn At Greenport Hotel Greenport
- Harborfront Hotel Greenport
- Greenport Harborfront Hotel
- Harborfront Inn At Greenport NY - Long Island