This is a fine hotel. It is perfectly located for maximum enjoyment of Greenport's lovely town. But, as another review noted, the location of your room is also important. A majority of the rooms do not really face the water, so if that is important to you, ask about those. I faced the street, which was fine, but not nearly as nice as seeing that lovely harbor. The staff are really, really friendly. The complimentary continental breakfast is fine. The hotel is very clean. There is ample parking. I don't know about the pool since I was there off season. I may indeed return. It's a nice place to send a fall weekend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Harborfront Inn, located in the heart of the historic seaside Village of Greenport, where luxury and comfort meet North Fork’s unique rural culture. The Harborfront Inn is steps away from dining, shopping, and historic attractions. World-class wineries, ferries to Connecticut and The Hamptons, and the Tanger Outlet in Riverhead (with over 165 brand-name stores) are only a short drive away. Be able to get away while enjoying top amenities and still being in the middle of it all. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Harborfront Inn at Greenport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harborfront Inn At Greenport Hotel Greenport
- Harborfront Hotel Greenport
- Greenport Harborfront Hotel
- Harborfront Inn At Greenport NY - Long Island