My wife and I recently stayed at The Harborfront. The hotel is beautiful and the rooms are very clean, which has to be hard because the linens are all white. What we liked the most was its proximity to everything. We've been coming to Greenport for the past couple of years now. We love the quaint village, and it's really nice to stay somewhere that is walking distance to all the shops and restaurants. We read some of the past reviews, but from our personal experience, the hotel staff was very kind and helpful. All in all, a great stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Harborfront Inn, located in the heart of the historic seaside Village of Greenport, where luxury and comfort meet North Fork’s unique rural culture. The Harborfront Inn is steps away from dining, shopping, and historic attractions. World-class wineries, ferries to Connecticut and The Hamptons, and the Tanger Outlet in Riverhead (with over 165 brand-name stores) are only a short drive away. Be able to get away while enjoying top amenities and still being in the middle of it all. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Harborfront Inn at Greenport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harborfront Inn At Greenport Hotel Greenport
- Harborfront Hotel Greenport
- Greenport Harborfront Hotel
- Harborfront Inn At Greenport NY - Long Island