Just returned from a 2 night weekend getaway at the Harborfront Inn. The rooms were spacious and clean. We also had a balcony view of the harbor and town. The staff were very helpful and friendly. The continental breakfast was pretty good. My only gripe is that the entrance and back door was hard to open. I thought the place was closed until we called and was let in. Just pull hard =)
Other than that, I would recommend to others and definitely come back in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Harborfront Inn, located in the heart of the historic seaside Village of Greenport, where luxury and comfort meet North Fork’s unique rural culture. The Harborfront Inn is steps away from dining, shopping, and historic attractions. World-class wineries, ferries to Connecticut and The Hamptons, and the Tanger Outlet in Riverhead (with over 165 brand-name stores) are only a short drive away. Be able to get away while enjoying top amenities and still being in the middle of it all. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Harborfront Inn at Greenport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harborfront Inn At Greenport Hotel Greenport
- Harborfront Hotel Greenport
- Greenport Harborfront Hotel
- Harborfront Inn At Greenport NY - Long Island