We stayed at this cozy B&B for our anniversary and loved it!!! The views were incredible, the food was delicious and Mrs. Miller, the owner, was very gracious. Our room was bright and comfortable and offered terrific views of the harbor. When we weren't out enjoying ourselves kayaking, biking, or shopping, we sat on the lawn or the screened-in porch and soaked in the views of the harbor and Shelter Island. We were only away for three days, but we felt like we were in another state. We returned home relaxed and rejuvenated. We'll definitely be back!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful, waterfront inn with private beach and dock. Very private and quiet with wonderful gardens and breathtaking views. Elegantly decorated in the English country home style. Each of our 4 bedrooms have en suite private bathrooms. We also offer an enchanting one-bedroom cottage with kitchen, living room porch and separate entrance. So easy to reach from Manhattan--within walking distance to Greenport Hampton Jitney stop, Ferry to Shelter Island, and Greenport village and train station. You don't even need to bring a car! Close to North Fork Wineries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Harbor Knoll reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbor Knoll Hotel Greenport
- Harbor Knoll Greenport, NY - Long Island