“excellent food; noisy atmosphere”
Review of The Frisky Oyster

The Frisky Oyster
Ranked #2 of 67 Restaurants in Greenport
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: The Frisky Oyster offers imaginative cuisine in a sophisticated, metropolitan atmosphere craved by locals and visitors for years. Our menu changes daily to showcase the most exceptional, local ingredients. The local and international wine list is personally selected to compliment the current menu. Starting at 5pm, we offer dinner in our stylish dining room or at the buzzing bar. DJ Frisky turns up the beat as the energy level rises after 9pm.
Burlington
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“excellent food; noisy atmosphere”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

The food was delicious. We especially loved the heirloom tomato fondue, which I would love the recipe for. But the throbbing music was meant for the young bar scene and the tables were too close together to avoid nearby conversations. Pricey.

Visited September 2013

Eastchester, New York, United States
“amazing”
Reviewed September 20, 2013

Food was outstanding. The oyster app is a must. Great cocktail menu and wine list. Up beat and fun. Absolutely the best meal we had during our 4 day stay in Greenport.

Groton, CT
“Consistently Great Food”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

We have visited many times and the food and people who serve it are tops. The place can get crowded so we often sit at the bar for dinner and start with one (or more!) of their specialty crafted cocktails. Seating is a bit easier before 6:30PM.

“Everyone was happy”
Reviewed September 12, 2013 via mobile

Party of four with three different dinner choices. Everybody but this writer were most pleased. Mine as it turns out was a new menu item. My range chicken was well prepared but the accompanying noodles were grossly undercooked and lacked any flavor. Perhaps the chef can improve it as it needs attention.

Visited September 2013
Cohasset, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Could someone plz take me out of my misery!! ;). Plz again!!”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

How can I share my blessed experience-my enticed pallet, let alone satiated dining. Yes we arrived off season to full house with no complaints. Appetizer was the Caprese Salad- wonderful w/heirloom tomatoes (especially the sweet greens)! My main was still an app- "Oysters Friskafella". Outstanding! Hubby had the rack of lamb-excellent- his words- not mine!
This is my first review.. Yet not my first meal in 58 yrs ;).