“Great service, awesome catering”
Review of Sterlington Deli

Sterlington Deli
Ranked #3 of 61 Restaurants in Greenport
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
“Great service, awesome catering”
Reviewed April 14, 2014

We used Sterlington to cater a surprise party. We went with a BBQ theme and everyone raved about the food. It was really fabulous. I will definitely use them again!
The deli is also great. There's plenty of seating and the best egg sandwiches going!

• Visited March 2014

Noank, CT
“Great lunch”
Reviewed November 18, 2013

We visit this deli every time we come to LI from CT on the ferry. It is old school, with some brands I haven't seen since elementary school (Linden's cookies!) but the best sandwiches around. So many choices but I usually order the same thing...the Chicken Fantastic and my husband gets the BLT (you won't believe how much bacon is on there). If you are in the area, check them out.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank my4sons
Ames, Iowa
“LUNCH”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

This was by far, one of the best deli restaurants I have experienced on Long Island. I had worked in German deli's over the years, but the sandwiches were meaty, the cheese was cheesie and the service was superb. My friends and I had a fun-filled day at the wineries and had food delivered at Osprey Dominion Vineyards. I live in Iowa now and miss the good ole' deli hospitality and home cookin'. I HIGHLY recommend for all. Fred, the owner was great to work with and extremely accommodating along with his staff.

• Visited October 2013
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“I would drive 165 miles....”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

For their breakfast sandwich alone. Both the bacon (mounds of it) and the sausage on that delicious roll...makes me want to go back right now. I have been coming to this deli every summer since I can remember, for as long as it's been in business. The staff is great, the one guy remembers us from when we were kids, as the PA family. I am not comparing this to high end restaurants as in some of my other reviews, this is a 5 star deli in my mind. Potato salad should not be skipped either. And the new sandwich, the "belly buster", oh man...Eat here. Do it.

• Visited August 2013
Sea Cliff, New York
“Good deli food”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

Great deli with friendly service. There is a place to eat outside, I had egg salad which was excellent (always the mark of a good deli). We were stuffed after lunch and ended up eating dinner at 8:30.

Visited August 2013