“great find for Italian food”

La Capricciosa Pizza
Ranked #16 of 71 Restaurants in Greenport
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed August 5, 2014

A very plain dining area; BUT; the food is excellent; you leave stuffed and most people would take some home and have it the next day as the servings are large. Our server was Vicki; she could not have been nicer; she had knowledge of all that was on the menu; was efficient with keeping our drinks filled and was extremely courteous! The food and VICKI are both a step above.

Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

I have to say that I was not expecting to find good pizza during my trip to Greenport, but I certainly did! We got some plain slices and I wish I we had gotten more! Great sauce, cheese, and crust! Yum!! The pizza guys were really friendly too. Definitely stop by for a slice if not more!

Reviewed July 17, 2014

Huge portions, great value for money, good service. The spaghetti and side of meat balls will easily fill 2 large appetites. Sooooo tasty.

Reviewed July 8, 2014

Such a great deal, such great food. It can get a bit loud, and its a local family spot, it is well worth it. You always need a doggy bag as they give you HUGE portions.

Reviewed January 24, 2014

We ate here a couple of times based on positive reviews and were happy we did. The pizza is excellent, even by NY/L.I. standards. Great sauce, sturdy thin crust, and just the right amount of cheese.

We went back to sample their wider menu and were happy with each dish. Cavetelli with broccoli rabe, shrimp fra-diavolo, and shrimp parm were all excellent. Prices are fair and service was very good.

No atmosphere, but go for the food. Worth a visit.