“Okay pub food”
Review of Rhumb Line - CLOSED

Rhumb Line
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 22, 2014

Food was okay for a quick bite. Skip the Mac and cheese. Nothing special - pretty much chez whiz on pasta. Servers were attentive.

Reviewed November 22, 2013

This is a true hidden gem, beautiful sunset water views and terrific happy hour at bar.
The fresh guacamole was delicious, the hamburger and fries were Great, cooked perfectly.
My friends and I had a wonderful birthday party in the lounge and the staff was wonderful, the food great. A wonderful experience and I will be back!

Reviewed October 13, 2013

This weekend was the first time I have been to Rhumb Line. I have to say that I enjoyed the place! We started with a chicken pot stickers appetizer and LOVED it!!!!!!!! I had their grilled salmon special with veggies and it was awesome. My boyfriend had something from their regular menu with gnocchi, shrimp, and chorizo (I think it was a jambalaya type dish) and he loved his food. The wine was great and the atmosphere was cool. I'd definitely go back.

Reviewed October 11, 2013

Visited on September 22, 2013 during Greenport Festival. Had wine and beer at bar. Left our money out and each item was deducted as we drandk. Ordered great burger, calamari fried and Thai, and oysters dish. Bill came and in a rush so did not notice the tab not only included our food, but all of our drinks that we had already paid for at service time. Went back to complain, manager too busy to see me, left name and number and still have not heard from him. It is not October 11 and time for a return visit. It is close to $40.00 so worth the trip back.

1  Thank Janet_MMattituck
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Don't expect any white glove service here but you can expect to be pleasantly satisfied. Stopped in here on Sunday for the NFL kick off and found the place to be perfect for just that. It was not too crowded and those who were there were mostly locals. The place was clean, fairly roomy and there were TVs everywhere. They have some decent food specials and the beer tap line up was pretty impressive. We sat at the bar for the games but there were plenty of folks who came in for lunch, including families with children. I found the place to be a refreshing local place that was very reasonably priced that delivers good food and drink. Its right on Main St so you can't miss it. Go and enjoy!