About a year or so ago I was doing some research for a great bed and breakfast in the Greenport area. When I found this B&B and read all the great reviews and saw all the great photos, I knew I had to try it!! We got a gift certifcate for the Stirling House and we were finally able to use it this past weekend in November. From the great location in the middle of the Greenport town to the incredible view of Shelter Island and a dock to walk on this house is a MUST!! Clay was just the best!! Breakfast was to die for and it was served on the porch to overlook the water. It turned out to be a beautiful day so it wasnt too cold! We stayed in the Shelter Island room mainly for the view!! The cleanliness of the entire house was definitely up to par! When we checked in there were delicious baked goods for us to try. Clay really made us feel right at home with all the little things he put out for us (the paper, magazines, waters, snacks, coffe, tea, the list can go on and on). He helped us make reservations and booked us with Joann at Vintage Tours (which was one of the best things we had ever done!!). Clay will definitely be seeing alot more of us!! Our trip was pure sucess!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waterfront luxury in Greenport Village. Thank you to our guests! June, 2015 - Tripadvisor inducted The Stirling House into its Hall of Fame for receiving the Award of Excellence for the fifth year in a row. Featured on NBC's The Today Show, The Stirling House Bed & Breakfast is the top rated waterfront inn of Long Island. Quality abounds and the guests come first at The Stirling House, Long Island Wine Country's gem. Award winning breakfasts, gorgeous views of Greenport Harbor and Shelter. Boutique hotel, with expert concierge service. Vine Time, the total wine experience is both hosted by The Stirling House. Licensed by NYS Liquor Authority, The Stirling House is the North Fork's ONLY fully wine licensed B&B. 06/2011 Vine University - The All inclusive wine making class and getaway has started and has been met with very favorable reviews from their "freshman class". Stirling House provides their guests with complimentary area beach passes, as well as towels and chairs on demand. Wi-fi, i-Pod docking stations, ensuite pruvate bathrooms, flatscreen TV/DVD players, fireplaces, and so much more. You will never want to leave the porch! Better Homes and Gardens, Wine Enthusiast, Frommers, NY Daily News, WPIX TV, Edible Magazines, and Coastal Living rate The Stirling House B&B as their first choice. Shouldn't you? Celebrities come here to feel normal, and normal people are treated like celebrities. Coming Fall 2015 Guided Bike Tours of the North Fork Coming Winter 2015 Clay's Baking Lab 101 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Agoda, Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Stirling House Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stirling House Hotel Greenport
- Stirling House b&b
- Stirling House Bed And Breakfast Greenport, NY - Long Island