Open today: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great fun, great staff!

A group of friends who were in the city for Labor Day weekend with no plans booked a wine tour... read more

Reviewed September 4, 2018
Andrew W
New York City, New York
Excellent customer service and great to work with

Our upcoming trip to the North Fork to do a day of wine tasting in March was cancelled due to... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
dh2868
Hartford, CT

All reviews wine tour party bus north fork back home michael driver limo birthday
Selected filters
Reviewed November 5, 2013

North Fork Wine Tours helped me plan a party with my friends. The vineyards themselves were amazing, but there were a few things I wasn't happy with regarding the company. First off, the bus driver tried to ask for an extra $100 dollars for "tolls", even though I was told that was included in the original price. I refused and he threatened to call the owner but never did..weird. The lady on the bus with the driver was rude cold and miserable.The toilet on the bus didn't flush and I specifically asked on the phone if that would be working. When I got to the second vineyard where I was told mike the owner would be there, he was nowhere to be found and didn't pick up my phone calls. That was where we had our lunch, and the salads had no dressing. Overall it was a fun day because my friends made it fun....but the company isn't the most organized.

Date of experience: October 2013
2  Thank jessicamP289XM
Reviewed November 4, 2013

I cannot say enough good things about my experience with north fork wine tours. They were extremely accomodating throughout the booking process as we had some last minute changes. Additionally, the actual tour itself was extremely well organized. Our driver was timely, courteous, professional and helpful. The vineyards were wonderful and we received great service from them despite being a large group. The lunch was delicious and on time. I have done other tours in the past and none compared to this. We didn't have to worry about anything during the day and also had the freedom of choosing our own wineries based on our preferences. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Date of experience: November 2013
2  Thank ari238
Reviewed October 21, 2013

This past weekend we had a great experience with North Fork Wine Tours. This was my first time using them and it will not be the last. From the first email until I was dropped off, I could not be happier

Date of experience: October 2013
1  Thank Steven O
Reviewed September 29, 2013

This company is awesome! They picked us up on time in NYC and drove us around in their party bus for the day out in Long Island. Our bus driver was super nice and accommodating. I would highly recommend this company to anyone!

Date of experience: September 2013
1  Thank Ashley W
Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

Had my first wine tour and it was a great one everything michael said to me about the vinyards was so true beautiful sights and great wine we had such a good time and Michael and the staff at north fork wine tours were awsome they set up everything from limos to lunches I cant wait till next time we will def be back :)

Date of experience: August 2013