“Fantastic wine tour experience”

North Fork Wine Tours
Ranked #3 of 6 Food & Drink in Greenport
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Personalized Wine Tasting Tours of Long Island`s North Fork wine region. North Fork Wine Tasting Tour Packages may include accommodations with meals for Bachelorette Parties and Birthday Parties. Day Tours by coach or party bus, mini coach bus, or limos are available with pick ups in all of the Metro New York areas, New Jersey, Connecticut or Long Island.. Prices for complete package of tastings at three wineries, lunch, and taxes start at $119 pp.( depending on amount of ppl ) A perfect day for Birthday parties, Team Building, Alumni events, Girlfriend getaway weekends and family get together's.Also now booking for North Fork Brewery Tours.
New York, NY
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Fantastic wine tour experience”
Reviewed November 4, 2013

I cannot say enough good things about my experience with north fork wine tours. They were extremely accomodating throughout the booking process as we had some last minute changes. Additionally, the actual tour itself was extremely well organized. Our driver was timely, courteous, professional and helpful. The vineyards were wonderful and we received great service from them despite being a large group. The lunch was delicious and on time. I have done other tours in the past and none compared to this. We didn't have to worry about anything during the day and also had the freedom of choosing our own wineries based on our preferences. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Visited November 2013
2 Thank ari238

Bethpage, New York, Usa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Experience”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

This past weekend we had a great experience with North Fork Wine Tours. This was my first time using them and it will not be the last. From the first email until I was dropped off, I could not be happier

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Steven O
Yonkers, New York, Usa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“College Get Together”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

This company is awesome! They picked us up on time in NYC and drove us around in their party bus for the day out in Long Island. Our bus driver was super nice and accommodating. I would highly recommend this company to anyone!

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Ashley W
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Best experience ever”
Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

Had my first wine tour and it was a great one everything michael said to me about the vinyards was so true beautiful sights and great wine we had such a good time and Michael and the staff at north fork wine tours were awsome they set up everything from limos to lunches I cant wait till next time we will def be back :)

Visited August 2013
4 Thank carlhess
Oslo
75 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 129 helpful votes
“Expected more...”
Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

Our group of 10 had a wine tour in mid July. We ordered 3 vineyards of which we did two and the last was one we did not order and had horrible wine. Driver was late, slow and the car ac was not on after any stop. We has to call him to pick us up several times. We made the best of it though. Lunch sucked... Sandwiches and chips. Expected more...

Visited July 2013