“Fantastic wine tour experience”

North Fork Wine Tours
Ranked #3 of 6 Food & Drink in Greenport
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Personalized Wine Tasting Tours of Long Island`s North Fork wine region. North Fork Wine Tasting Tour Packages may include accommodations with meals for Bachelorette Parties and Birthday Parties. Day Tours by coach or party bus, mini coach bus, or limos are available with pick ups in all of the Metro New York areas, New Jersey, Connecticut or Long Island.. Prices for complete package of tastings at three wineries, lunch, and taxes start at $119 pp.( depending on amount of ppl ) A perfect day for Birthday parties, Team Building, Alumni events, Girlfriend getaway weekends and family get together's.Also now booking for North Fork Brewery Tours.
Reviewed November 4, 2013

I cannot say enough good things about my experience with north fork wine tours. They were extremely accomodating throughout the booking process as we had some last minute changes. Additionally, the actual tour itself was extremely well organized. Our driver was timely, courteous, professional and helpful. The vineyards were wonderful and we received great service from them despite being a large group. The lunch was delicious and on time. I have done other tours in the past and none compared to this. We didn't have to worry about anything during the day and also had the freedom of choosing our own wineries based on our preferences. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

2  Thank ari238
All reviews
"friend's bachelorette party"
in 11 reviews
"wine tour"
in 21 reviews
"north fork"
in 21 reviews
"highly recommend this company"
"boxed lunch"
"requests"
"outing"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed October 21, 2013

This past weekend we had a great experience with North Fork Wine Tours. This was my first time using them and it will not be the last. From the first email until I was dropped off, I could not be happier

1  Thank Steven O
Reviewed September 29, 2013

This company is awesome! They picked us up on time in NYC and drove us around in their party bus for the day out in Long Island. Our bus driver was super nice and accommodating. I would highly recommend this company to anyone!

1  Thank Ashley W
Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

Had my first wine tour and it was a great one everything michael said to me about the vinyards was so true beautiful sights and great wine we had such a good time and Michael and the staff at north fork wine tours were awsome they set up everything from limos to lunches I cant wait till next time we will def be back :)

4  Thank carlhess