Open today: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great fun, great staff!

A group of friends who were in the city for Labor Day weekend with no plans booked a wine tour... read more

Reviewed September 4, 2018
Andrew W
New York City, New York
Excellent customer service and great to work with

Our upcoming trip to the North Fork to do a day of wine tasting in March was cancelled due to... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
dh2868
Hartford, CT

All reviews wine tour party bus north fork back home michael driver limo birthday
Selected filters
Reviewed October 21, 2013

This past weekend we had a great experience with North Fork Wine Tours. This was my first time using them and it will not be the last. From the first email until I was dropped off, I could not be happier

Date of experience: October 2013
1  Thank Steven O
Reviewed September 29, 2013

This company is awesome! They picked us up on time in NYC and drove us around in their party bus for the day out in Long Island. Our bus driver was super nice and accommodating. I would highly recommend this company to anyone!

Date of experience: September 2013
1  Thank Ashley W
Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

Had my first wine tour and it was a great one everything michael said to me about the vinyards was so true beautiful sights and great wine we had such a good time and Michael and the staff at north fork wine tours were awsome they set up everything from limos to lunches I cant wait till next time we will def be back :)

Date of experience: August 2013
4  Thank carlhess
Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

Our group of 10 had a wine tour in mid July. We ordered 3 vineyards of which we did two and the last was one we did not order and had horrible wine. Driver was late, slow and the car ac was not on after any stop. We has to call him to pick us up several times. We made the best of it though. Lunch sucked... Sandwiches and chips. Expected more...

Date of experience: July 2013
Reviewed July 25, 2013

I really could not have better things to say about North Fork Wine Tours. I went with a group of 13 girls for a friend's bachelorette party. Being in charge of planning this day and knowing little to nothing about wine tours was a little daunting, but Michael made it easy. He answered all of my questions, was extremely responsive and easy to communicate with and most importantly planned us a flawless day. From start to finish there were no issues, everything went as planned and everyone had a great time! Our driver Pat was so friendly and only added to our great time. Thank you SO much, you have certainly gained a repeat customer in me, as well as in many of the girls who attended the tour!

Date of experience: July 2013