“Great experience!”

North Fork Wine Tours
Ranked #2 of 7 Tours in Greenport
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Personalized Wine Tasting Tours of Long Island`s North Fork wine region. North Fork Wine Tasting Tour Packages may include accommodations with meals for Bachelorette Parties and Birthday Parties. Day Tours by coach or party bus, mini coach bus, or limos are available with pick ups in all of the Metro New York areas, New Jersey, Connecticut or Long Island.. Prices for complete package of tastings at three wineries, lunch, and taxes start at $119 pp.( depending on amount of ppl ) A perfect day for Birthday parties, Team Building, Alumni events, Girlfriend getaway weekends and family get together's.Also now booking for North Fork Brewery Tours.
New York City, New York, Usa
“Great experience!”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

I really could not have better things to say about North Fork Wine Tours. I went with a group of 13 girls for a friend's bachelorette party. Being in charge of planning this day and knowing little to nothing about wine tours was a little daunting, but Michael made it easy. He answered all of my questions, was extremely responsive and easy to communicate with and most importantly planned us a flawless day. From start to finish there were no issues, everything went as planned and everyone had a great time! Our driver Pat was so friendly and only added to our great time. Thank you SO much, you have certainly gained a repeat customer in me, as well as in many of the girls who attended the tour!

Visited July 2013
2 Thank SRNYC1

Suffolk County, New York, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best company for vineyard trips on Long Island!!”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

I recently booked a wine tour package through North Fork Wine Tours and everything was absolutely perfect! The party bus we took out there was clean and well kept, we received delicious great quality lunches, and all the vineyards were amazing and everything was set up for us on arrival. They were also very fair priced and had some really great package deals! We had some last minute changes due to a family emergency and the staff was extremely helpful and more than understanding and accommodating with us. They definitely helped a lot with making our trip stress free. I highly recommend them to anyone wanting to do a vineyard trip!! We will definately use them again! =)

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Kristina072788
New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fun Bachelorette Weekend!”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

As the Maid of Honor for my friend's wedding, I was responsible for booking a weekend away in the Hamptons for her Bachelorette Party and a wine tour was one of the activities she requested. After searching and calling around to various wine tour companies, I decided to go with North Fork. They responded right away and were incredibly accommodating. They took all the guess work out of planning the entire day and were reasonably priced. We had a huge party bus, a fantastic and fun driver (ask for Willie!), visited 3 wineries.... and had lots to drink!

If you're looking for a fun, wine filled day with your girlfriends, you must book with North Fork. They really exceeded my expectations and made sure everything was taken care of so all we had to do was drink and have a good time.

Visited June 2013
2 Thank ansky1120
New York, New York, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“The perfect no-drama bachelorette party!”
Reviewed May 14, 2013

I booked a wine tour with Michael and his team for my best friend's bachelorette party. I could not have been happier with how it turned out. We had an amazing driver who guided us along without seeming to hover/interfere, as well as suggesting an off-the-itinerary stop at a vodka tasting. He knew the area and knew the vineyards well. He was also super accommodating and pretty much "on call" whenever we needed anything. In addition, the itinerary Michael put together for us was great. The only thing I would change was our stop at Laurel Lake as it seemed everyone there was part of a bachelorette party, we sat outside in the cold, and our server disappeared half way through our tasting. However, our driver picked us up when we decided we didn't want to stay the full 90 mins, so that was good! All-in-all, I highly recommend this. It was hardly any work for me as the planner. My only suggestion for Michael would be to be a little more communicative via email/phone for us type-A planners! But he came through 150%!

Visited May 2013
3 Thank Meagan G
NY
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“A review of Rachel R's review”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

A review of Rachel R's review
On the way back home from the wineries a bag of vomit was thrown from the rear window of my limousine into the HOV lane of the Long Island Expressway. I opened the partition window and asked if they needed to make a stop. I opened one back door to find a girl had thrown up all over herself. Then I opened the other door I saw that a portion of wall was ripped off the inside of the limousine and the TV's wires were not connected to anything.
When I told them that I needed to be compensated for the damage done and for my time waiting around the Mobil station one of the customers stood in front of my limousine and would not let me move. After about ten minutes of this I called the police. One of the girls then said, "Three of us just graduated from law school and there is no legal reason for me to be doing this." I addressed her concern to the officer when they arrived and he told me that he could lock them up for criminal mischief.
My main concern now turned to my next pickup and how to get my limousine, the one I remortgaged my house to get, to have all it's pieces back in place, vomit cleaned and to look new, in two hours.
Please not that the five stars are for NFWT, not the people that were in my limousine.

Visited May 2013