“amazing places”

North Fork Wine Tours
Ranked #3 of 6 Food & Drink in Greenport
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Personalized Wine Tasting Tours of Long Island`s North Fork wine region. North Fork Wine Tasting Tour Packages may include accommodations with meals for Bachelorette Parties and Birthday Parties. Day Tours by coach or party bus, mini coach bus, or limos are available with pick ups in all of the Metro New York areas, New Jersey, Connecticut or Long Island.. Prices for complete package of tastings at three wineries, lunch, and taxes start at $119 pp.( depending on amount of ppl ) A perfect day for Birthday parties, Team Building, Alumni events, Girlfriend getaway weekends and family get together's.Also now booking for North Fork Brewery Tours.
Valley Stream, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“amazing places”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

real nice tour,starting with george the perfect tour guide,to the vineyards, a very nice experience,I think we will return very soon'''

1 Thank lis792

Brooklyn, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Awesome Time!”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Booked NFWT for a bachelorette party weekend and it was great. From the hotel, to the dinner, to the wineries- everything was perfect! George was an awesome tour guide and driver. I would highly recommend this company if you want to have a worry-free, fun weekend!

1 Thank elizabeth n
Stamford, Connecticut, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“The wine tour that wasn't.....”
Reviewed September 23, 2012

I booked a wine tour with Michael for one of my friend's bachelorette party this weekend (9/21). I called back in MAY- gave a deposit and had been in touch with Michael several times over the past few months. Well, I wish I could give some feedback about the tour- but unfortunately, THEY NEVER SHOWED UP. After spending 2 hours waiting and trying to get in touch with the company, we finally gave up. At 5pm I finally heard from the supervisor who said my paperwork got messed up- I had just confirmed the night before!!

I am still waiting to hear back from the owner so I can get my deposit refunded. Overall, it was a disaster and I would definitely suggest using a different company. I spent months planning the weekend only to have it ruined by North Fork Wine Tours. Worst experience EVER!

5 Thank Emily E
East Meadow, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“vineyards”
Reviewed September 21, 2012

They were all so beautiful this time of year. Check and see which ones have music they all have different thinks going on this time of year.

New York City, New York
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“A Little Bit of Napa On The North Shore”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

We had a car & driver and that made all the difference. We had no idea that there are over 50 wineries on the North Fork. We decided to visit three of them. Sparkling Point was far and away the best. It featured sparkling wines and the wimery, itself, was gorgeous. They had a patio and we sat there and had a box lunch that we brought along with us. Next stop was Bedell winery and it was nice, but after trying 6 different wines, we already had a buzz on and decided that we would not be able to do two more wineries. So, we stopped along the way back to the hotel at a roadside stand and bought some corn, tomatos and donuts. We also bought a few pies at the renowned Briermere Farms. People were lined up out the door waiting to buy pies. I would recommend the tour, but four stops is a little ambitious...even with a driver.

Visited August 2012