“Disappointing dinner.😠”

8:00 PM
Ranked #5 of 80 Restaurants in Greenport
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 3rd Street
Transit: LIRR to Greenport, Hampton Jitney to Greenport, Shelter Island Ferry to Greenport, Crossound Ferry to Greenport.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We went to dinner on the recommendation of our local friends. What a disappointment. My wife’s tuna was over cooked and had an unusual odor. Our friends found that the lobster rolls were over cooked and without significant seasoning. My mixed seafood pasta was under seasoned and no better than a generic national franchise.

Our friends say that they have had good meals there before. I hope that tonight was an aberration.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (621)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I went to Noah’s because I wanted to try the local oyster - (being from Netherlands, Europe). Since jt was lunch time I wanted to be polite and went inside to ask if it was okay to just have three oysters, the lady inside said yes ofcourse. My waitress at the table, turned out not be happy with this, was extremely unpolite and answered my question about the oysters rude. I left after 10 min, so I wasn’t occupying a table (rest was half empty anyways) she was still rude when I left. I am sad that my local oysters experience was ruined by her mood - even though the oysters were great.

Reviewed September 12, 2019

Noah's is a lovely restaurant located right on Front Street. Their menu is varied and you can order small plates or regular sized dinner entrees. We had their Octopus Skewers for appetizers and they were really delicious. We also ordered their Seafood Pasta and Striped Bass entrees. Both we well prepared, fresh and delicious.

Reviewed September 5, 2019

Very nice spot for dinner in the center of Greenport. The food is very good and the service excellent!

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed September 4, 2019

Enjoyed a family lunch at Noah's. Although the restaurant was not too crowded, the service, while attentive and friendly, was not speedy due to the kitchen. Enjoyed the meal when it arrived. Recommend the local seafood frito misto small plate for lunch dining.

Date of visit: August 2019