Review Highlights
Fun cruise -- highly recommend!!!

My family (three adults, two kids) loved this cruise! We did the Lighthouse & Seal Watching... read more

Reviewed September 16, 2018
DLHNYC
New York, NY
Day or night, great fun

Have been out during an afternoon sail and spotted the seals cavorting around the light house. And... read more

Reviewed September 15, 2018
David P

All reviews captain mike seaport museum visiting greenport great fun long island seals ruins lighthouse bug tickets boat
Selected filters
Reviewed July 20, 2018 via mobile

We are a family of 2 seniors, 1 adult and two boys ages 7 and 10. We booked the lighthouse/seal watch tour online. And find the entire experience to be stress-free and relaxing. Captain Mike was so patient with my 10yr olds numerous questions and he was able to get my shy 7yr old to sit in the captains chair. Recommend boarding early to get the seats you want, but there are many in the shade and sun so it's easy to find a seat or switch around after you start cruising. Lighthouses were lovely and we did spot seals. Enjoyed two well mixed cocktails too. Definitely recommend.

3  Thank plh1
Reviewed July 15, 2018 via mobile

My mum and I took an afternoon cruise on a lovely sunny day, saw lighthouses, seals, gained some history and enjoyed chatting to fellow passengers. A super chill out option and the crew was top form!

1  Thank BBNYC-TO
Reviewed July 12, 2018

My 22 year old daughter and I spent 5 days on Long Island, and while we were up in Greenport, we took the 3.5 hour Lighthouse Cruise through the East End Seaport Museum and Maritime Foundation and were so glad we did! The cruise was delightful- we got to see several lighthouses, and even got to disembark and go into the "Bug Light" offshore building! Yvonne did a tremendous job educating us about the stories behind this charming lighthouse. We also got to cruise past the ruins of Fort Tyler, where we stopped to watch the playful and curious seals poking their noses out of the water. We were served a very nice supper of fried chicken and salads, and the bar had surprisingly fun offerings! The sunset ride back was gorgeous. Captain Mike was so fun to talk to and the whole crew was as nice as could be. The museum is very educational. The price for the whole evening was only $69 per person- a very reasonable rate for such a wonderful experience. Only on Thursdays. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

1  Thank wordsrme
Reviewed September 16, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I took the Saturday afternoon cruise to see the lighthouses and seals. The trip couldn't have been better. The captain was knowledgeable, the crew was friendly, and the seals were happy to see us.

The price was right as well. In fact, I mistakenly purchased 4 tickets instead of 2 online and the captain (I think) was quick to do what needed to be done to refund my money.

I highly recommend this cruise!

Date of experience: September 2017
1  Thank Nola1989
Reviewed August 29, 2017

We took the cruise at 3PM. we saw two light houses and seals! We loved it. One of the few water tours that are actually affordable. $20 for kid $30 for adult for almost 3 hours in total. Well worth the money and great fun. Thank you Captain Will.

Date of experience: August 2017