Review Highlights
Fun cruise -- highly recommend!!!

My family (three adults, two kids) loved this cruise! We did the Lighthouse & Seal Watching... read more

Reviewed September 16, 2018
DLHNYC
New York, NY
Day or night, great fun

Have been out during an afternoon sail and spotted the seals cavorting around the light house. And... read more

Reviewed September 15, 2018
David P

All reviews captain mike seaport museum visiting greenport great fun long island seals ruins lighthouse bug tickets boat
Selected filters
Reviewed September 16, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I took the Saturday afternoon cruise to see the lighthouses and seals. The trip couldn't have been better. The captain was knowledgeable, the crew was friendly, and the seals were happy to see us.

The price was right as well. In fact, I mistakenly purchased 4 tickets instead of 2 online and the captain (I think) was quick to do what needed to be done to refund my money.

I highly recommend this cruise!

Date of experience: September 2017
1  Thank Nola1989
Reviewed August 29, 2017

We took the cruise at 3PM. we saw two light houses and seals! We loved it. One of the few water tours that are actually affordable. $20 for kid $30 for adult for almost 3 hours in total. Well worth the money and great fun. Thank you Captain Will.

Date of experience: August 2017
1  Thank 286karene
Reviewed August 21, 2017

Our party of 7 took the lighthouse/seal cruise onboard the Peconic cruise line and had a great time. This trip had a total vacation vibe to it for the few hours your out there. The boat is clean and the staff is great. The captain is very informative about all the sights he takes you to. Its amazing to see seals right here on Long Island. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to get out for a few hours and really enjoy the area. This is a must see when visiting Greenport, especially for kids!

Date of experience: August 2017