we had three adults and 3 kids in a two bedroom unit. Although it was a tight squeeze, it worked. The unit was clean, and the kitchen, which is tiny, was functional and had a dishwasher and two burner stove. The deck overlooking the pool was lovely. It is a very nice place and everyone was very friendly. The pool was not small but not large. it closes at 7, so be warned. There is a huge lawn that the kids can play on and the resort has put Adarondack chairs out there so you can sit and watch the sunset, which is nice. There is a path down to the beach (mostly rock). Beach is clean. This is a very nice resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Private resort beach, sweeping lawns and heated pool in a relaxed 7+ acre setting. Privately owned condominiums overlooking Long Island Sound, with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and Living Room convertible couch, sleeps 6. Each unit offers private terrace and self catering kitchenette, including refrigerator, wine cooler, microwave, dishwasher, stove top. LCD TVs, unlimited Wifi, and easy access from public transportation. Close to area attractions. Village of Greenport, golfing, boating, bikes, hikes, fine dining and wineries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Cliffside Resort Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cliffside Resort Condominiums Hotel Greenport
- Cliffside Resort Condominiums Greenport, NY - Long Island