if we had paid full price I would not have been very pleased but we were able to negotiate a really good discount for 2 nites over the new years weekend. The place was decent--nothing special and nothing horrible. The best thing was the beach that we could walk down to and to do that on new years day was outstanding!! i even collected some sea glass... but i digress. Ok the location is on the main road, which was fine..centrally located and only about 6 minutes into the Greenport shopping area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Private resort beach, sweeping lawns and heated pool in a relaxed 7+ acre setting. Privately owned condominiums overlooking Long Island Sound, with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and Living Room convertible couch, sleeps 6. Each unit offers private terrace and self catering kitchenette, including refrigerator, wine cooler, microwave, dishwasher, stove top. LCD TVs, unlimited Wifi, and easy access from public transportation. Close to area attractions. Village of Greenport, golfing, boating, bikes, hikes, fine dining and wineries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your Cliffside Resort Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cliffside Resort Condominiums Hotel Greenport
- Cliffside Resort Condominiums Greenport, NY - Long Island