All reviews front desk train station wedding weekend late bar long island breakfast buffet bridal party lobby bar large bathroom new york city wedding guests hotel restaurant business trip this past weekend the entire staff shuttle service i highly recommend this hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed August 2, 2017 via mobile

I've been traveling to Great Neck for work the past 2 1/2 years and have stayed here most of my trips. It is a fantastic place and the everyone treats me wonderfully. Great bar and restaurant. The rooms are large and the beds are very comfortable. Very close to a neighborhood full of restaurants and the LIRR is only a short walk away. There is even a movie theater within walking distance. I highly recommend the Inn at Great Neck.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business
Vinod M, General Manager at Inn at Great Neck, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2017

Thank you for your excellent review of the Inn at Great Neck. We are delighted to hear how much you enjoy staying with us. It is most certainly quite the compliment to have our guests return. We are always happy to know when a guest enjoys all the amenities we have to offer from the comforts of their room to the bar/lounge and restaurant. We pride ourselves on creating a comfortable environment for each of our guests.
My staff and I are here to assure a memorable stay. We are here to answer any questions our guests may have.We pride ourselves on creating a comfortable environment for each of our guests. We strive to create a home away from home experience. We are here to deliver excellent customer service with a smile. We are happy to know this was your experience.
We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you find yourself in the area.

Reviewed August 1, 2017

I had a meeting here and stayed in this Inn for one night. I thought it was a great hotel in a nice walkable neighborhood. My room was super quiet and comfortable. The staff were great and very helpful with restaurant recommendations and directions. Room service breakfast was very good and quick. My room was right next to the small workout room but when I closed the door I couldn't hear a sound - very soundproof room. Bed was fantastic.
I don't get to LI often but I'd definitely stay here again.

• Trip type: Traveled on business

Thank you for your excellent review of the Inn at Great Neck. We are delighted to hear how much you enjoyed you stay with us.
We pride ourselves on creating a comfortable environment for each of our guests. We strive to create a home away from home experience. We are happy to hear this was yours.
My staff and I are here to assure a memorable stay. We are here to answer any questions our guests may have. We are here to deliver excellent customer service with a smile.
We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you find yourself on Long Island.

Reviewed July 20, 2017 via mobile

we were very pleased when we checked in and were so pleasantly greeted. The employees obviously went through wonderful training and it was evident during our 5 day stay. The breakfast buffet was reasonably priced and was very good.
The hotel is conveniently located near he heart of a Great Neck all activity and the train station. The rooms are very nice and large and clean and well appointed. .....I will definitely stay here the next time in town.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Vinod M, General Manager at Inn at Great Neck, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2017

Thank you so much for your stellar review of the Inn at Great Neck. We are delighted to hear how much you enjoyed your week long stay with us.
We are happy to know you enjoyed every aspect of your stay from your room to the delicious breakfast buffet to the convenience of our location. We are right in the heart of the Great Neck business district and very close proximity to the LIRR for quick and convenient transportation.
We are glad to hear that you were treated to exemplary service from our staff, as they strive to create a comfortable and memorable experience for our guests.
We look forward to welcoming you back for another great stay. Until then.

Reviewed July 11, 2017 via mobile

I have stayed at many places and no place compares as far as impeccable hospitality customer service and cleanliness. Anthony At the front desk is beyond amazing! Anthony is so on top of his game! He is so courteous,polite and incredibly friendly. I felt right at home. Anthony is experienced and so kind I was taken back at how someone can be that wonderfully accommodating ! He in my eyes deserves every promotion there has to offer. The rest of the staff was so polite and sweet as well. Rooms are spacious and clean. Breakfast was beyond delicious ! Bartenders are so cool too ! If you are in town or need a weekend getaway I recommend this place !

Date of stay: July 2017
Vinod M, General Manager at Inn at Great Neck, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2017

Thank you so much for your excellent review of the Inn at Great Neck. We are happy to hear how much you enjoyed your stay from beginning to end. We strive to create a home away from home environment for each of our guests.
Thank you for your kind words for our staff. They are there to assure that each guest is treated well. They enjoy doing what they can to exceed our guests expectations. We are happy to hear this was your experience. We are delighted to pass along your kind words to Anthony. We are fortunate to have him as integral part of our Inn at Great Neck family.
We are so happy to hear that you were able to enjoy time in our bar and lounge area. We created this space to be warm and inviting for our guests to enjoy a quiet conversation or be social with a larger group.
We look forward to having you stay with us again next time you are in the area.

Reviewed July 11, 2017

This hotel is well located in Great Neck and accessible to the corporate parks in the surrounding areas. Lobby is nice enough and service was fine after checking in. However, when I called to ask about my reservation, I waited on hold for 10 minutes and then gave up. I called back several hours later and was put on hold again - this time waiting almost 10 minutes again before talking to someone. The room itself is a bit worn out. The air conditioner is extremely noisy turning on and off all night, there was paint peeling off of the ceiling in the bathroom and the bed & furniture should be replaced. Being in a rush, I opted for the buffet breakfast - $18 for food that sadly was barely edible. On top of that, an automatic gratuity of 19% for a BUFFET! There must be better places to stay in the area. Will investigate.....

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Vinod M, General Manager at Inn at Great Neck, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2017

Thank you for your feedback of the Inn at Great Neck.
As we pride ourselves on delivering a memorable hotel experience to all our guests, I regret that we have unfortunately fallen short of our goal during your recent stay. We have shared your feedback with the hotel team to ensure that our service improves and maintenance is performed on your guest room
Upholding our commitment to provide a outstanding memories with exceptional service, we hope to have an opportunity to better your experience with us whenever your travels bring you back to Great Neck. Please feel free to email me at stompkins@innatgreatneck.com if I may be of further service to you.