“Wonderful Summer Breakfast Spot”
Review of Great Neck Diner

Great Neck Diner
Ranked #12 of 119 Restaurants in Great Neck
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed January 26, 2014

We spend part of every summer in Great Neck with family. There's no shortage of fun places to eat. I've only had breakfasts at this diner. The dinner menu is very limited and composed mainly of Greek dishes.

They have wonderful bread choices, my favorite being French Toast made with Challah bread! So rich and good. Blintzes with several filling choices are my husband's favorite. You can even have cold cereal with bananas, strawberries or blueberries for a few dollars. And, I enjoy watching the childrens' delight when their silver dollar pancakes arrive.

Not every one in Great Neck eats only bagels with lox and cream cheese. We enjoy a wide variety of foods near our home. Prices are reasonable and the service is good.