“Appalling”

Union Prime Steak and Sushi
Reserve with OpenTable
Union Prime Steak and Sushi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #32 of 116 Restaurants in Great Neck
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Lakeville Rd
Reviewed December 6, 2013

Most definitely the worst restaurant that I have ever been to. I wish I had read other reviews before booking. The steaks were served cold and came back even colder after being sent back. The accompanying vegetables were also cold. This was after an hour and a half waiting for the main course to arrive. The management were offensively rude and arrogant, this place does not deserve any custom at all, there are several other steak houses close by that are a million times better than this awful place

Reviewed November 15, 2013

Two of us had the Rib Steak for two. The other in our party had the filet mignon and asked for it butterflied. It was wonderful. The Rib Eye for two was absolutely perfect, BUT, at $90, quite exorbitant! You cannot go wrong with the food here. It never disappoints, if you have an expense account or are just able to afford it. Service is excellent as is the ambiance. The Pomegranate Martini was outstanding as was the mozzarella appetizer.

Reviewed November 7, 2013

I took my nephew for his birthday He is a steakhouse aficionado. He rated it as one of his top three.
His rib eye was to die for. Unusual for steakhouses, the fish that I had was excellent. It was recommended by the waiter as one of the best dishes they serve.
The sea bass was moist, flaky and delicious.
We had a reasonably priced wine and sides like the lobster mac and cheese(again my nephews favorite ) and broccoli rabe.
It is definitely pricey, but what good steakhouse isnt?
I will definitely go back for the steak next time

Reviewed October 30, 2013

cant go wrong with this place. Been here many times, of course its not cheap but you should know that based on the place and location. Always treat you good and the sushi station is a pleasant surprise. LOVE the brussel sprouts

Reviewed September 16, 2013

We've been eating there since it opened and last few visits have been straight downhill. Last night we went for their dinner special and after the appetizers, everything was disappointing. My wife had to return the salmon as it was way overcooked, and their so called 1-1/2 pound lobsters must have been dieting.
Last visit for us there. Other choices beckon

1  Thank Qwickrick