“High end steakhouse.”

Union Prime Steak and Sushi
Reserve with OpenTable
Union Prime Steak and Sushi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #31 of 116 Restaurants in Great Neck
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Lakeville Rd
Reviewed May 28, 2012

This is an excellent, high end steakhouse with some pluses and minuses. The tables are well spaced so you will be comfortable. The chairs and booths are comfortable. It is very noisy so don't sit near the bar. Their wine list is extremely limited and expensive. Practically all of their wines are a couple of hundred dollars or more. They don't have very many moderate wines (and they are always out of the moderate ones on their list) and you're almost forced to spend about $100 bucks for something decent. Figure the total real cost of a meal for two at about $300. Make a reservation.

Reviewed May 27, 2012

The price of over $400 for 4 people for a dinner here is overpriced for the quality received. Everyone's food was very good but it did not reach the quality and services received for what we paid. No big extras in the order. 1 bottle of wine and 1 Martini,

Steaks were made to order and arrived as ordered. Service was adequate without being overbearing.

I think B&D tries to justify price by giving large portions in salad area and steaks, but I would rather eat a sensible meal and not be gluttonous.

Prior to dinner we sat at the bar, all draft beers were unavailable as they were having a problem with the draft systems. Other beers usually available were not tonight, nothing I asked for was exotic..

We went to Burton & Doyle on Sunday before Memorial Day, That being said I would not expect to many people to come to a well known place like this in suits or blazers , but rather more business summer casual. I am against Jackets Required rules, but B&D seems too lax the other way. While we were there groups arrived with women in sweat pants ( old style sweat pants, not NIke type). Would have expected that at the beach restaurants not here on LI's Steakhouse row.

All in all the food was good but heavily overpriced, they could work on slightly better service also..

Reviewed May 14, 2012

Ok so I decided to take the lovely ladies in my life to this restaurant for mother's day. First off, the service really wasn't all that great. They don't seem very flexible with the meal arrangements and assortments either.
On the positive side, the steak there is awesome.
A bit on the pricey side but with that the service should have been top notch.

Welp, my last time going there. Will try Mortons steak house next and pray they are better.

Reviewed April 27, 2012

I had dinner there recently. the bartender and waiter were very rude.

the food is good but wait staff are not.

Reviewed April 23, 2012

I've give this place a few chances after bad service and experience last summer. I think it was an off night with not the usual good staff but th service was bad and we had to wait too long for our meals. I like that they serve sushi and steak, there is a nice bar, and this sets them apart from the other steakhouses of the area. But service isn't good unless you are there at a prime time