“Wonderful Experience”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Granville
Station House B & B
Ranked #2 of 3 Granville B&B and Inns
Buckingham, Pennsylvania
“Wonderful Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2013

We stayed at the Station B&B the weekend of September 21st. It was delightful ! I felt like I had taken a trip back in time. Beautiful antiques ,pleasant clean atmosphere, yummy breakfast and baked goods. The hosts Mickey and Wayne were meant to be innkeepers. Very friendly and warm folks that made you feels right at home. I was an innkeeper myself for many years and I would give this little treasure five stars.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Feasterville, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2013

We stayed at the Station Bed and Breakfast the weekend of September 21. The owners, Mickey and Wayne are wonderful informative hosts! The Inn has beautiful antiques. We enjoyed learning the history of the station and it is wonderfully plain to see the labor of love that was spent on the transformation to this beautiful B and B. Breakfast was delicious! We stayed in the Conductor Room which was very comfortable and cozy. Thank you Mickey and Wayne for your hospitality and fun conversation! Marian from PA

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Shawnee, Kansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2013

My wife and I spent a week at this quant B&B in Granville NY the owners are the kindest people we have ever meant, they serve a full homemade breakfast every morning my wife thought the food was to dye for and for her to say that is a quite a complaint. This small B&B in Granville, New York is truly a 5 Star if you are traveling in this area at all you owe it to your self to spend a few nights here. You cannot find nicer people or a cleaner place to stay at a price I thought was really too cheap for all that you get. Thank You guys, Gardner Jones

Room Tip: There all great
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Linden, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013

The Station House B & B was a wonderful place to stay! Warm and inviting, clean, clean, clean.
Mickey and Wayne were the nicest innkeepers and worked great as a team making sure all was well with their guests. So very interesting learning of the history of the building and certainly appreciated all the effort put in to making the entire property pleasing to the guests. I would highly recommend staying here.

Room Tip: Think they all must be good!
Port Jefferson, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2013

We stayed at the Station House B & B 8/16 and 8/17.We were there with two other couples and all agreed that we would definitely like to return. Mickey and Wayne are wonderful hosts. Their attention to details in the decor and service were top level. The converted train station is very welcoming and immaculate. The breakfasts provided were delicious and abundant! The gardens and planters were beautiful! We stayed in "The Caboose" room. We had to share the bathroom down the hall with one of the other couples but, it was not an issue. Our room had a lovely balcony. There were several porches situated around the building with views of Mickey's gardens or Main St. A great value for the price.

Cockeysville
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2013

Hosts Mickey & Wayne were very gracious and made us feel very much at home. Everything was clean and the bed was very comfortable. We stayed in the Freight Room, which was very spacious and convenient to the common area and kitchen. I appreciated being able to use the refrigerator to chill my ice pack and water bottles for the next day. Drinks were always available in the refrigerator and the breakfasts were delicious and varied every day. Mickey made an effort to accommodate any dietary needs and desires. I used to visit my grandparents in the area in the summertime and the decor took me back to that time, however, although the bathroom had a clawfoot tub (and bubbles if you desired), the rest of the fixtures were modern and the room included a shower and washer and dryer as well.
I started out one morning with a cup of tea on the porch overlooking the flowers. We just wished were could have stayed longer and spent more time in Mickey's beautiful garden. We will just have to go back!

New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2013

Recently stayed at the Station House B&B and found it to be just fabulous! The owners are wonderful, the place is spotless, rooms comfortable, and hospitality A+. Overall, it was a really nice place to stay. There was free wi-fi too which is a bonus. If I am ever in the area again, I would go back. - Happy Traveler

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Granville
Kimpton Taconic Hotel
Applewood Manor Bed & Breakfast
Barrows House
Barrows House
#1 of 7 in Dorset

Been to Station House B & B? Share your experiences!