“Our "go to" restaurant”

Grand Island
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Our "go to" restaurant”
Reviewed June 11, 2014

Never had a bad meal here. Fun atmosphere. Great service. Kids love it! The food comes out fast which is good cuz we are usually starving after a little league game or other sporting event!

• Visited June 2014

Grand Island, New York
“must viset! Super hero heaven”
Reviewed April 21, 2014

What a great pub,pizzeria! They have a game room. The traditional pizza is my favorite. It has a secret sprinkle on it. I am amazed at how good the stuffed banana peppers are. I am usually disapointed but still order tghem everwhere. These were spicy with sausage and cheeses. Yum! Lots of micro beer to choose from. Not the best wine selection. The children love the fried dough.

• Visited April 2014
“Great eats !”
Reviewed April 16, 2014

Food is consistently good. Never a bad surprise. All food of very good quality. Live music on weekends. Comfortable & entertaining.

• Visited April 2014
“Comic book heaven”
Reviewed November 26, 2013

A good pizza and sub place. Yes they have chicken wings and similar food. A great variety of micro beers!! A good place for lunch or light fare.

• Visited October 2013
Niagara Falls, New York
“Great Atmosphere!! Any comic book fan should visit here!!”
Reviewed November 6, 2013

My husband & I went here on a whim one night. We had heard about it from some friends & were surprised that we had never been to this location before. This place is AWESOME!! It’s family friendly, with lots of cool comic stuff for kids & adults to look at. I got the garbage plate special & it was great!! I would definitely get it again. It had pulled pork, mac & cheese, cole slaw, french fries, BBQ sauce,and everything but the kitchen sink – would highly recommend. I was full all night from it. My husband had chix wings, his usual order, and he was pleased with them. Their menu is huge, with something on it for everyone. The atmosphere of the place would make me go back – fun, lively, and laid back. I loved all of the comic book memorabilia everywhere and the full size figurines. We will definitely be back here to try more menu items and to bring back our families. This is a must visit for any comic book lover!!

• Visited September 2013