“Surprisingly good!”

Add it.
Pepper Mill Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 16, 2012

My husband and I had dinner at the Pepper Mill on a Thursday evening. I wasn't sure what to expect, but experience was a very pleasant surprise. I had the salmon special; my husband had stuffed peppers. Our food was very good and our server was very friendly and attentive. The atmosphere was pleasant and quiet. (However, there is a small bar area, so I don't know if would always be that quiet.)

The front of the restaurant is lined with low-hanging flower baskets along the sidewalk. We are non-smokers and we did not smell any smoke around the entrance and did not see any smokers or evidence of smoking near the entrance.

If you're staying at the Niagara Falls KOA, show your check-in brochure and get a 10% discount on your food.

Reviewed April 30, 2012 via mobile

Below Average. After getting a 1/4 of my potatoes eatten I found it was rotten. The steak was okay notuch flavor, and no flavor to the brocolli. Smoking was allowed right outside the front.door so., you have to walk thru smokers to get in the restaurant. They did take 10% off the bill, but I was still very turned off by an actually written potato.

1  Thank Robin C