“Great place!!!”
Review of Serene Gardens - CLOSED

Serene Gardens
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Seafood, Gastropub, Fusion
Reviewed February 6, 2013 via mobile

Great atmosphere, delicious food, intimate ambient. Love it. Best place so far in west NY. Staff very welcoming an friendly. Great service. When we enter was pack, because we love it we stayed at less 3 hours. Last people to leave from there and the service so much understanding.

Reviewed January 28, 2013

this quiet, relatively new establishment, somewhat off Grand Island's beaten track, offers the cuisine of Japan and environs without the trials of changing planes in Chicago... we've not been here for dinner but the soups and wraps and dumplings, especially, are exquisite, the finest we've had anywhere... remember, though, how Yogi once said of a New York hot spot, "Nobody goes there anymore, it's too crowded"? ... almost the opposite applies here, and with very plain setting and paucity of clientele almost conveys the notion that you're someplace you shouldn't be... new on the format: sunday breakfast, which we have not yet attended, but which gained the approval of even a neighbor who considers even olive garden too inventive for his tastes...

1  Thank DOUGANDPOLLY
Reviewed December 13, 2012

Enough said. Josh's wife made some tuna for me with avocado and it was truly delectable. I recommend their place highly.

1  Thank Ship_and_Shop_Guy
Reviewed November 10, 2012

Looking for somewhere new to eat, so we stopped for dinner Friday night.. Overall the atmosphere was very serene and the food was real good. I ate a crepe with Nutella and strawberries for dessert and shrimp cream tomato soup for dinner... My husband had the Japanese Fish Fry.. Everything was amazing! We will definatly be back to try their lunch and brunch! While we waited for our food we looked around the garden/gift part of the store. They have a variety of Japanese gifts and garden supplies! They really have something for everyone, best of luck to them!

2  Thank Jill A
Reviewed November 3, 2012

Stopped by for dinner, very good! Menu has a nice selection ranging from unique wraps for lunch to sushi and other traditional Japanese dishes. Was too full after I ate to try one of their crepes, but they also do a brunch that I will definitely be back for. Service was very good, just wish they had beer and saki for the evenings, but I asked and they said they're working on it, and should be soon! Next to the cafe they have a gift shop with local made honeys, jams, crafts, and paintings, as well as gifts from Japan. Very cool stuff, I'll definitely be back!

4  Thank Liam S