“best show! 2013”

Martin's Fantasy Island
Reviewed May 14, 2013

went on opening of 2013. it was way to cold to be there. but me and the family had fun. the ride operators were not friendly but still did their job in a professional way. a great place for the younger families as the rides are more kid friendly. the shoot out was a thrill and other parks don't do them. we enjoyed the new actors a lot. much more affordable than going most places. free parking.

2  Thank robert w

Reviewed April 16, 2013

I am a single, childless college student. My friends I love coming for the CHEAPEST, LARGEST BEERS available in buffalo while lounging in the waterpark. The envorment is affordable and safe. Fantasy Island is the only amusement park i've been to where the food is fairly priced, and small enough that parents can feel comfortable letting their children roam. The food price is around 2.00$/bottle of water. Not different from the store. Parking is FREE!!!! and after 5pm there are discount admission. Fantasy Island is a great place for a day out with friends, family at any age.

Reviewed March 19, 2013

I just want to say I am a college student with no kids. My girlfriends and I love going here just to go and get the BIGGEST CHEAPEST BEERS in Buffalo and enjoy the rides and water park. The food is affordable and every price is FAIR. Paying less than $2.00 for a bottle of water in an amusement park is rare. Free parking, discounted admission during certain times of the day. Just a safe family -friendly environment. MUST GO AND BRING THE FAMILY !!!

1  Thank pinkpyro23
Reviewed March 17, 2013

I went this summer with a friend of mine with free passes and the park is very dated. Not a large selection of rides and what they do have is aim more for younger kids.

4  Thank CrystallAmber
Reviewed January 15, 2013

There are a wide variety of Thrill rides and Gentle Rides here. People who are older can go on the thrill rides, while people who are younger can go on the gentle rides.

I would recommend coming here if you enjoy thrill rides or gentle rides. There are two roller coasters here however, a small spinning wild mouse, and a moderate sized wooden roller coaster. These two rides usually have long lines, so I would recommend riding them as soon as possible.

Overall, I enjoyed Fantasy Island.