“Nice little amusement park.”

Martin's Fantasy Island
Buffalo, NY
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“Nice little amusement park.”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

I bought season passes for myself and 4 grandchildren this summer. The kids range in age from 8 to 15. It turned out to be a fantastic bargain. These kids have been to much larger parks including Disney and Universal Studios but liked Fantasy Island just fine. The rides aren't fancy but there are no long lines and I was able to keep track of the 4 despite their different interests. There is a water park, a kiddie park, and a little town with shows for the kids. The kids have already requested tickets as soon as school is out next summer.

Visited July 2012
2 Thank MBart

New York
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“get at discount price!”
Reviewed September 18, 2012

They have a ways to go....not a huge park and very spread out. The new water park is nice. Food is nothing special and shows are all lipped synced. My eight year old was not that excited to be there. My husband calls it martins torture island due to terrible acting shows/ too much walking / not that many rides opened / staff ranged from nice to ignoring you.

2 Thank lulu0510
USA
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Family Fridays with coupon is a great deal”
Reviewed September 11, 2012

I took 3 kids on a Friday with a coupon from Wendys. $55 total cost for everyone, and they let you carry in coolers so we didn't have to buy $2.50 bottles of water. The rides are ok, the shows are not the greatest but the shootout was ok. The kids really enjoyed the waterpark, we spent most of the day in the wave pool and going on the slides. It is a very good deal with the Friday Wendys special!

1 Thank Bert M
Niagara Falls, Canada
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great For Family Experience”
Reviewed September 8, 2012

Havent came here in a few years but used to come here with my family and a lot of cousins before our family reunion and we would have alot of fun, great for kids

Sanborn, New York
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Not a huge fan.. and I have small kids”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

We went on a Friday during the day, thinking it would not be as busy, having two young children with us. I completely understand this is a WNY institution.. and does not have the operating budget of a big theme park. With that being said, to our family... this is not worth paying for. It does not open until 11:30am, the kid rides are worse than a carnival (we went on the hot air balloons and I literally thought they were going to break)...they are not all open at the same time. I could see how bigger kids would enjoy the other rides, but our 18 month old and 4 year old were not impressed. Of course, they are too small for the "cool" rides. We headed to the water park, thinking that was newer and should be great for them as well... it was better than the rest of the park but 1) its ridiculous that you have to walk so far around the park to get into it 2) the kid section with the little dinosaur slide was full of leaves, flaked paint and the slide had rust all over it 3) lounge chairs in the wave pool section were filthy and not nearly enough of them. We were given free passes to go, and I would take them again for free, but not if we had to pay. I hate to give a bad review to a local business, but to our family its worth the drive either to Darien Lake or Marineland.

1 Thank Christen1109