“This place is fabulous camping.”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Grand Island
Branches of Niagara Campground & Resort
“This place is fabulous camping.”
Reviewed August 14, 2012

We are so pleased with our experience. Plenty to do for the kids and adults...great place to be a family. Extra activity pass is definitely worth it!

The bathrooms are very clean. Staff exceptional and activities are great. They did a birds of prey show when we were here and it was very good. Can't really say enough about it. Best. A ping experience for us so far and we have been camping 10 years.

• Stayed August 2012
1 Thank Ramseystitz

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Richmond, Virginia
Reviewed August 14, 2012

We travel with a 30' travel trailer, 7 year old, and 9 year old. We stayed in one of their wooded camp sites--we would have preferred to have full hook-ups, but didn't want to be in an open area. My kids loved the activity area--free crafts (beaded keychains, bracelets, masks, etc), putt putt golf, life sized checkerboard (very cool!), tetherball, beach area, playground, pool, soccer balls/goals, and more. The employees were very helpful and friendly. We did not spend any time on the small pond, but there were kayaks and canoes available for a fee. The bath house was very clean and well maintained. I gave it a rating of only 4 b/c of the zip line--very cool indeed, but it was only available at one time throughout the day (10:00 for the big one and 1:00 for the small one) which makes it hard for those of us who were sightseeing. Also, I thought the $10 fee was way too high. I would recommend this campground--great location.

Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Hokiedawgs
Hickory Hills, Illinois
Reviewed August 9, 2012

My husband and I found Branches on-line, searching for a cabin near Niagara Falls. We are campers and have visited many camps over the country. We immediately noticed how friendly, well-managed, family-oriented, and clean the whole place was. (Bathrooms, showers, and cabin were all spotless.) I would recommend this place for anyone visiting the Niagara area. Also, there were so many things for kids to do zip-lining, kayaking, swimming on private lake with beach and other things. We wished we had some kids with us!

Room Tip: See options listed on the web site and call. Staff were very helpful!
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank SandyStefanaich
Dayton, Ohio
Reviewed August 6, 2012

We spent 3 nights at Branches and it was fantastic. The bathrooms were super-clean and all of the property was very well-maintained. I loved that they had separate trash cans for recycling and the trash was emptied regularly...no overflowing cans! My kids loved the pool, tetherball, sand box, zip line, boating...they loved it all! The staff at the boating and zip line areas was very fun and friendly and all areas were well-staffed. Very nice general store, but there is also a grocery store within 5 minutes of the campground if you need more than a couple of items. We haev already recommended this campground to our friends :-)

Room Tip: The only thing I wish is that we had chosen a site on the lake or under the trees ... we were in the...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank idanceirish
Michigan
Reviewed August 2, 2012

Just returned home to Michigan after a 3 night stay at Branches of Niagara Campground. We are not exactly "campers," so the cabin is perfect for us. We stayed in a deluxe plus cabin (#12) right on the edge of the lake. It was everything we had hoped for. It felt very new, with all of the amenities of a hotel room, but with the campground experience. Air conditioning cooled the cabin well. Never ran out of hot water in the shower. Bed was very comfortable. Kids enjoyed sleeping upstairs in the loft. Wifi was a little weak in our little corner, but we did not go camping for that service, so it was ok.
The pool is small, but would be perfect for smaller children, same for the swimming area of the lake. However, my older children (11 and 14) loved the catch and release fishing and the ease of renting canoes and kayaks. They could rent them by themselves and we could see them from the comfort of our cabin porch. We saved the zipline til last, morning of check out. It was fun, but again, maybe a little more spectacular for the littler kids.
All in all, we had a perfect vacation. We went to the falls every day and had Branches to come "home" to. It is an easy, quick drive to the falls. The campground was very quiet. We never had one problem with noise. Wouldn't have changed a thing!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Michigan4
Newtown
Reviewed July 30, 2012

I just returned home from our stay at the Branches last night. I had to write a review, for the staff at this Campground, goes above and beyond, to make sure everything is just right for you. I can not say enough, how clean the campground is! Not only the campground, but this extends to the bathrooms as well. Always clean, paper products well stocked and beautifully tiled as well! They must have elves, 24 hours a day, running around to make sure everything is kept clean and immaculate! Not only are the trash cans easily assessable, but there is a can for recyclables as well!

I came with my 18 year old twins, for a family wedding in Lockport. We didn't stay around the campground much, for we were attending many family events leading up to the wedding and the wedding itself. I do have to say, one night they had a visit from Birds of Prey. Another night, I came back to our tent site, to a bundle of firewood delivered for us. My son was able to get some fishing in, every day. I wish I had more time to spend at the campground. Either hanging out by the pool, playing volleyball or badmitten, or watching the Birds of Prey. There are lots of activities to do, if you so desire. But don't feel overwhelmed, you will enjoy just kicking back too.

You are very close to Niagara Falls. This is a great location to stay at and them hop and see the falls, Goat Island, walk into Canada, or enjoy the many other attractions. Approximately 5.7miles to the falls or a quick 10 minute drive.

We brought our bikes and then took them with us to the falls. There are great biking paths all around, though I didn't see many other cyclists. My daughter and I took a bike ride into Canada and enjoyed the Niagara Parks School of Horticulture. All 3 of us had lunch at the revolving restaurant at the Skylon in Canada. You can not believe the view!!

All being said, you will not be disappointed to include staying at the Branches of Niagara. It is very, very, clean, immaculate and well run. The cabins are beautiful!

Great job to the the owners!!! Thanks again for a wonderful stay.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank LynneStephWill
Ohio
Reviewed July 24, 2012

Everyone is dead on with their good reviews. This place is a tucked away campground paradise. Most natural, serene car camping I've done. It's not one of those high energy, kid fests like the Jellystone or KOAs, but it has something for everyone. Perfect for a Niagara Falls trip. Only opne downside IMO. The pool is too small and it's Grand Isle shape makes it tough to watch your kids. Otherwise the place was Perfect.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Best Western Summit Inn
#8 of 51 in Niagara Falls
Radisson Hotel Niagara Falls - Grand Island
Niagara Falls Marriott Fallsview Hotel & Spa

Been to Branches of Niagara Campground & Resort? Share your experiences!