“Excellent service and food”
Review of Dick and Jenny's

Dick and Jenny's
Ranked #1 of 36 Restaurants in Grand Island
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Hand crafted food with Louisiana flair.
Buffalo, New York
“Excellent service and food”
Reviewed October 20, 2012

Amazing dinner and service at Dick & Jenny's tonight. The restaurant is fairly large, so the noise level can be loud but not so terrible that I couldn't hear what people were saying at our table. I loved the menu, varied but still familiar and everything was of good quality. We were too full for dessert, but even that looked great. Pricing was fair - there were 6 of us and we each had at least one cocktail + salads, and the bill was $225. Will definitely be back and recommend to others.

• Visited October 2012

Buffalo, New York
“excellent food and service”
Reviewed October 4, 2012

Breakfast was huge serving fruit was in season and fresh good. Everything is homemade and delicious I had eggs and my mother had frenchtoast excellent. It was hard to decide everything looked so good. Will be back

Visited August 2012
“awesome”
Reviewed September 19, 2012

Had breakfast here this morning and it was truly outstanding. The staff was extremely friendly and pleasant, could not have asked for more. My wife had the baked french toast, which was more like bread pudding than french toast. She says it was simply delicious. it must have been good because she didn't offer me a bite. My sister had the eggs benny, which she said was the best she has ever had. The ham was good but not over powering, while the hollandaise light and extremely flavourful. My brother in law and myself both had the corned beef hash. We both think it was the best we have ever had. It was real corned beef, not that canned stuff. The hash was 90% corned beef with a little bit of peppers and onions. The protions were all huge, I couldn't finish mine. If this place was in my neighbourhood I would be there every day.

• Visited September 2012
Jersey City, New Jersey, United States
“The Wow food...”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

Me and my friends had breakfast there, on the advise of trip advisor. And tell you what , I am new to US and so far this was the best breakfast ive had here. We all ordered different things(we are veggies).. Loved them all. Awesome Breakfast, awesome servers.
Visited it next day aswell :)

• Visited September 2012
Buffalo, New York
“Super service and Deeeelicious food”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

Whenever we are thinking of a place to go for a nice dinner in a relaxed atmosphere, we decide on Dick and Jenny's. We have never had poor service. In fact, our servers have been excellent--friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful with suggestions.

The food is excellent! I can always count on dishes that make sense. All the components seem to be unique and working together. There is always a great seafood special, too. The seafood appetizers and entrees are wonderful. I have a hard time trying anything new, because I love the crab cakes app. Desserts are good, as well. D&J has the best cornbread in the bread basket.

I love D&J. It is in our top 2 or 3 favorites in the WNY area. A meal here has always been worth the short drive to Grand Island.

• Visited August 2012