“Was Happy till I called back...”
Review of Cinderella Motel

Cinderella Motel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Grand Island
Cinderella Motel
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Grand Island
Mentor, Ohio, United States
“Was Happy till I called back...”
Reviewed July 5, 2012

I stayed at Cinderella Motel last night on a spur of the moment trip from Cleveland. We decided we wanted to watch the fireworks over the falls. We stopped at the Angola Rest Area where the gentelman told me if I wanted a bare bones hotel it was cheap. So I agreed and saved the room on my card. I arrived at the hotel and it was just as described. Pretty bare bones. No luxries like soap or shampoo.. lol But thats what I knew getting into. so no suprises so far. We went to the falls and stayed late. So when we got back to our room. We turned the A/c on cool. Here is where is got bad.. It never cooled down :-( There is NO phone in the rooms so you couldnt complain or ask for help. So I slept like poop. Then this morning I dropped the key in the box and drove home cause no one was in the office at 6am. So just now I called to let them know about the A/c in the room. I was greated with "Cindereala" then when I explained to the gentelman my problems and who I was. He said Thanks and hung up the phone on me. NOT HAPPY... I can handle heat, I can handle bare bones I cant and will not handle Rudeness..... Not happy about this.

Room Tip: Just make sure you HAVE everything your going to need. They do provide plenty of towels
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
5 Thank Brian K

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Carlsbad, New Mexico, United States
Reviewed April 30, 2012 via mobile

We actually stayed at their Campground which is behind the Motel. We stayed off season so, when we got here we were the only ones. The front desk person was very nice and polite, and gave us our pick of spaces. This campground was a cheaper than the KOA down the road, but the KOA wasn't fully opened yet so amenities weren't available at the KOA and unless you have kids I can't see why you would pay the extra for the KOA. We were able to use our A for 2 nights and got half off, The bathroom/ shower/ laundry room was clean and comfortable. We had electric, water, sewer and cable TV. Our dogs enjoyed the first night and morning because we were the only ones here so we actually let them run they had been coupes up or on a leash for over a week and enjoyed running loose. But now we have someone else in the campground so, I guess they won't be running free. We would stay here again. This is not far from Niagara Falls, and plenty of shopping nearby. Yes, it is right off the main road but so isn't the KOA.

Stayed April 2012
3 Thank Robin C
The Villages, Florida
Reviewed September 10, 2008

We made a reservation, over the phone, to stay two weeks. When we arrived the owner said that he didn't write down telephone reservation because people often didn't show up.

When we asked to see a unit he replied that we could see a unit or we could go, he didn't care.

So we went down the street to the Jade Motel and had a wonderful two week stay at a lower price.

James and Kathleen Milne

Stayed August 2008
4 Thank kaymilne
CMCampsite, Marketing Representative at Cinderella Motel, responded to this review, June 12, 2009
We apologize for any inconvenience you experienced with our company in the past. As of May 24, 2009 Cinderella Motel & Campsite is under new management.

Thank you, Management of Cinderella Motel & Campsite.
BUFFALO, NY
Reviewed July 6, 2008

This was a very inexpensive motel for this time of the year. Our room was clean and comfortable. There was an older gent who registered us for our room. He was very entertaining and helpful. This obviously is not a top of the line facility, but it is a short distance to Niagara Falls and the Casino .

• Liked — Price and location
  • Stayed July 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
1 Thank MLINDAH
Northeast US
Reviewed October 3, 2007

We needed to stay on Grand Island, NY, so we contacted this property. They were very unfriendly; a true mom-and-pop shop, except this time with a bad attitude.

We had some questions about the rates, so we called ahead. We were told that they don't give rates over the phone. I asked how we were supposed to get the rates. The guy said, "Well, that's YOUR problem."

If you're tempted to stay here, take my advice. Don't!

• Liked — Locatin
  • Disliked — Everything else!
  • Stayed September 2007, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)

Thank you, Management of Cinderella Motel & Campsite.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Grand Island
4.5 of 5 bubbles 1,822 reviews
Hampton Inn Niagara Falls / Blvd
Hampton Inn Niagara Falls / Blvd
#3 of 50 in Niagara Falls

Been to Cinderella Motel? Share your experiences!