“Love,love,love their homemade noodles~!”

Casablanca Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 13 Restaurants in Gouverneur
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 26, 2013

Every time I go to Gouverneur, NY I stop and get their homemade noodles and sausage. I can never get enough of it~! The ONLY place I will buy Spaghetti~. I have had their sandwiches, steaks and other dishes until I had the homemade noodles, now that is all I want~ Great food all around. The best homemade noodles ever~!

Reviewed December 10, 2013

I would have to say I have not been to this restaurant in quite some time. I grew up in Gouverneur and with my family I have eaten there a number of times. My parents had their wedding reception there and a number of years later an anniversary celebration. I grew up and moved away but I have to say I have never found nor had a better sandwich than their "Torpedo" no other place can make it like they do and NO other so called torpedo tastes like the Cas !

No sure if this is still on the menu, but will never forget that Torpedo!!!! Always remember when coming home....Orlando would say......want a torpedo from the Casablanca???? I never said No !

Paula Curcio-Wilson

1  Thank Paula W
Reviewed November 18, 2013

It is the best food in the North Country no matter if it's lunch or Dinner great food and great people Jim Kane

Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

This is a local restaurant with good food. The service can iffy at times but overall a good place to stop.

Reviewed November 30, 2012

My husband and I decided to have a date night at the Casablanca Restaurant and only have great things to say about this place. We walked in and within minutes were seated, even without a reservation. One side is mainly bar style dining and the other was more traditional family style seating. The staff was remarkably friendly and not overbearing through out our meal. Our waitress knew when to come and when to let us be alone. The booths were clean, utensils were clean, and the food was great! We could definitely tell it was not pulled from the freezer and microwaved. Everything tasted freshly made. Although the desserts smelled amazing, we didn't have room for it. This was our first visit, but definitely not our last. We highly recommend this restaurant to anyone who is looking for a great Italian family style restaurant with a friendly staff.

1  Thank McAloon_Travelers