Arrived an hour before check-in on July 17. We were able to check in early, Room# 121 right off the lobby. Woman working at the front desk was very courteous and helpful.
Hotel appears to be fairly new, or recently renovated. Our room was clean and odor free. Room had a small fridge, iron and ironing board, and a newer flat panel TV which worked well. Air conditioner also worked well. Hotel has a pool, but we did not use it. We woke up too late to try the lobby continental breakfast, so I cannot comment on it. Queen beds were medium-firm and seemed fairly new. Linens were also clean. There were two pillows for each person, one firm and one soft.
We only spent one night here, after attending a concert at Bethel Woods, about 40 miles away, and would definitely stay at this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Deluxe continental breakfast, outdoor heated pool, meeting rooms, valet laundry service, high-speed wireless internet and in room coffee makers. Satellite TV including HBO, CNN, ESPN and more! In room pay per view movie selection. We are conveniently located near Stewart International Airport, West Point Military Academy and Woodbury Common Premium Outlets (shop and stay package available) and just miles away from Mighty M Gaming Racino located in Monticello. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Choice Hotels, Priceline, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your Comfort Inn &; Suites Goshen / Middletown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn And ; Suites Goshen / Middletown
- Comfort Inn &; Suites Goshen / Middletown Hotel Goshen
- Comfort Inn Goshen
- Goshen Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Hotel Goshen