“Limochello my favorite restaurante in Goshen”
Review of Limoncello

Limoncello
Reserve with OpenTable
Limoncello is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 46 Restaurants in Goshen
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Newburgh, New York
“Limochello my favorite restaurante in Goshen”
Reviewed April 5, 2013

Been there many times with my husband, and with family members. Every time we eat there the food and the service been excellent. Do recommend them above others in that area.

• Visited March 2013

MD
“Top Notch!”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

My parents have been going to Limoncello for years, always claiming how wonderful and great it is... My husband, son, and I had the pleasure of finally accompanying them to my fathers birthday dinner last night at Limoncello. Ohhh boy from the moment we walked in I knew it was going to be a good dining experience. The owner knew my father by name and warmly greeted him and my mom (and us of course) as soon as we walked in.

My brother enjoyed the beer selections and my mom picked out a great red and white wine for the table. The waiters were so top notch...and it's not like I frequent fancy restaurants often or anything, but even I could totally tell that everyone was at their professional best. The waiter recognized my parents as well, which was so sweet. The menu selections were great, you could get something fancy or something classic. The best was hearing the specials of the evening. Even food I wouldn't normally eat sounded seriously amazing. So I tried the curry sweet potato soup (which I am pretty sure was made specifically for me!) :) My dad tried the split pea soup which he loved. Everyone at our table tried something different for dinner, but everyone loved what they got. I had the roasted half chicken (seriously yum) and my husband got the steak with rosemary I think it was. I tried his and it was out of this world. I don't know how to make steak so perfectly cooked like that!! Even my little boy loved his butter pasta noodles. We (unfortunately) had to decline dessert since we had a birthday cake waiting at home, but they all came out and sang Happy Birthday to my father who was greatly appreciative of the gesture. They even gave him a piece of tirimisu with a candle in it. (Which we all tried, and loved.) They let us hang out and talk for a while and then we headed home. I must say, I understand why my parents go out of their way to come here again and again. This is a restaurant managed and run by genuine people who care about their jobs. My dad said it best when he said that it's so nice to go somewhere and be treated like how he would treat his own customers. Well done,Limoncello! I can't wait to go back in the summertime when we can sit outside!

• Visited March 2013
Warwick, New York
“Very nice restaurant!”
Reviewed January 8, 2013

Had a wonderful night here w/ my boyfriend ~ great bar in back & food is delicious. Also had my son's confirmation party here last year & each dish was better than the one before ~ give it a try!

Visited December 2012
Naples, Florida
“Excellent service and food”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Very friendly, they are glad to serve you and happy that you came. Refreshing that they appreciate your business and actually feel that they have to earn your business every time you come in. It means a lot to actually have the owners ask you how your meal was. The waiters always offer a glass of limoncello father your meal on the house. Nice touch. We have been there several times and never had a bad meal!

• Visited November 2012
New York City, New York
“Nice Italian food & GREAT service!”
Reviewed December 1, 2012

This was my 2nd time here, for a cousin's 50th surprise party, so we were in a large private area on a Sunday afternoon. I was pleasantly surprised the 1st time here, but shouldn't have been, since my cousin who lives in the area & frequents this place, is Italian and originally from NYC. The food was good and the service impeccable, especially for a private party. Would definitely go back if in the area.

• Visited November 2012

Been to Limoncello? Share your experiences!