“Wish I lived there!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 11, 2013

Crunch crunch. Cathrines has a great tast. Bus kids are nice when they serve us.also the best on the menu is the fried calamari or French onion soup.

1  Thank Dsm S
There are newer reviews for Catherine's Restaurant

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Always great food - portions are huge - wife and I can easily do two appetizers and one entree (share).

1  Thank cpdowdell
Reviewed April 28, 2013

We have never had a bad meal here; portions are huge and food is excellent. The roast chicken is a classic.

1  Thank llwt55
Reviewed April 10, 2013

Catherine's has been around a long time, and the reasons are because it has a nice rustic intimate atmosphere, friendly service, & really good food and drink! It's as simple as that! My husband have been to lunch and dinner here many times, and we have never been disappointed.

1  Thank Susan B
Reviewed March 24, 2013

We happened to be in Goshen NY late on a Friday night we did not feel like eating the normal fare so I went on Tripadvisor to see what was in Goshen. I had been here once before for a meeting that they catered it was good, however I was in for a surprise of actually eat in the restaurant part. Catherines is divided up and down up is the restaurant down is the bar and a small catering room. I had Shrimp and Scallop Risotto with scallions and butternut squash, my wife had Escargot and a featured salad. I started with the French Onion soup which is one of my favortie soups, this version was a little to winey and the onions to burnt for my taste, it was OK. My meal as outstanding the Fish was cooked to perfection, the Risotto creamy and great tasting the only thing which would have made the dish better was if they would have roasted the squash to enhance the flavor. My wifes Escargot was the best she ever had she said as she is an Escargot aficionado, her salad was outstanding as well. We really dont drink so the Iced Tea was outstanding as well. $65.00 before tip not bad for the large portions and the level of food and service.....try it you will like it.......

2  Thank David G