“When camels attack!”

Adirondack Animal Land
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Oh boy did we enjoy our trip to Adirondack Animal Park! Our two kids, ages 8 and 6, fed animals to their hearts content. You have to buy the food, but $10 worth will get you pretty far. Feeding the giraffes was the coolest! We spent about 2 hours. The safari is a MUST! Seriously fun and funny. Sit in the back for up close encounters...you won't be disappointed! Little ones might get a little scared because the animals are really close but it is worth it if your kids are up for it! The animals seem healthy and the place is clean. The park is shaded mostly. Mostly flat but one or two hills. Clean bathrooms.

3  Thank Kayemess
in 19 reviews
"camel"
in 31 reviews

Reviewed July 23, 2013

If your looking for good old fashioned fun check out this place. The sfari is more fun than a heard of camels. The deer park and playgounds, bring your own cooler policy and the ablity to feed most of the animals make it something different these days...

Liam & Colleen
New York

1  Thank fglawihio
Reviewed July 14, 2013

I brought my 3 kids yesterday ages 22, 15, and 3. We all had a blast. The tour guide in the safari ride was awesomely entertaining. The kids were full of laughter the whole day. They enjoyed the deer park part. The deer came right up to us. Lots of animals to feed. The giraffes were so cool so see up close. When we went home we all talked about when we want to return. The food was ver good and reasonably priced. The gift shop was also very reasonably priced which was nice being a signle mother. My 3 year old was even laughing in her sleep last night. Can't wait to go back. Thanks

1  Thank Mwillams
Reviewed July 13, 2013

I had so much fun at this zoo today I went with my little sister (3) my little brother (15) and my mom. I am 22 and I had a blast. The look of joy on my brother and sister face was the best. We all love the deer petting zoo part. The bug were a bit annoying but that wasn't to bug if a deal. What do you expect when you are in the woods? The price is reasonable $15, you have to remember they have to feed the animals. I will definitely go back very soon. I hope this stays open for a very long time. We need something fun to do in Upstate New York.

2  Thank LaShawna
See more reviews
Reviewed June 29, 2013

My daughter and I had a great time, good place to spend 2 hours or more, you can take small picnic or eat the park not to pricy. There are few playgrounds, and western town kids can explore, the deer petting area was fun. The Safari ride about 15 minutes was a joy, I suggest sitting on the left side when you get in, the camels following us like a comedy show,the zoo is well kept and friendly staff. Will visit again.